PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone need any material???

Pretty Shabby UK
09-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi, I am clearing out my craft room and have just pulled out my crate of material :o

OMG - I did not realise that I had so much, i am not sure what to do with it all LOL

Does anyone need any material - you can have it for free, not gonna charge for it, You can either pick it up, or pay the postage, either is good.

I am not sure what i have at the moment, i am just having a coffee break from sorting it all out :playball:

KNITSEWHOOKED
09-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Hha, is your offer open to a local new member?
Gotta ask ;-)

x

Pretty Shabby UK
09-10-2011, 02:59 PM
To anyone hun.

Not sure what/how much or anything as i am trying to go through it.

KNITSEWHOOKED
09-10-2011, 03:01 PM
You're braver than me then. I sort out regularly but can never quite get rid of stuff. Despite always telling hubby that he really should sort his tools and that he really doesn't need so many.........

xx

stamperlou
09-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Hello there.
My school needs fabric to make bunting for the summer & Christmas fairs, which of course only needs small pieces. If there's any left, could I possibly pay for postage & share some?

Pretty Shabby UK
09-10-2011, 03:22 PM
course you can.

Critchley
09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Note to new members. Please reply to Cindersuk by PM. That is the correct way to do things like this.

KNITSEWHOOKED
09-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Ooops sorry. But now I know :)

x

amphitrite
11-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Yes please - I run children's after-school clubs and I'm always on the lookout for things that can be reused or recycled, even small pieces make great collage material. I live too far away to collect but happy to pay postage.

Apologies - just read moderator's comments

UPCYCLIST
19-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi all! I just read this request and wanted to make you aware of something that may be of use to you. I've created a section of my website where creatives can put out requests for unwanted materials required for specific art projects alongside a link to their website. The listing is completely free. If you would like to get listed, I'd just need your location e.g. 'Bath, Somerset, UK', a description of materials wanted and your preferred method of contact e.g. email or telephone number. If this sounds of interest to anyone using recycled materials, do get in touch via the link!x

UPCYCLIST
19-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Oops... sorry forgot to mention it also lists 'materials offered' (which is what you're doing) D'oh!