Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indri
    Super Moderator
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2007

first project from my course....

I went to my historical needlework course for the first time tonight and we made cards.

P260911_22.10.jpg

I am now beginning my homework and becoming a tea geek. We are looking at Georgian period with a tea theme and will then make pincushions in teacups. I am not sure that they are really my cup of tea (ho ho) but I now have to go out and hunt out an old teacup for it, and see what other stuff I need that I don't already have.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen
  • Scrumptious Textiles
    100+ crafts club
    • Jul 2011

Sounds really interesting so looking forward to seeing your projects.
    http://www.scrumptioustextiles.blogspot.com

Comment

• beadsbydesign
      Super Moderator
      Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
      • Jan 2006

That's great.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

• indri
        Super Moderator
        • Jan 2007

We've got a friendly bunch on the course. We started off the evening reviewing various books. I had a dictionary to review! Saying that it was a very comprehensive dictionary though.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

• beadsbydesign
          Super Moderator
          • Jan 2006

Great that you got enough to run the course.
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

• Zfarley1
            100+ crafts club
            • Jul 2011

sounds great! keep us posted!

Zoe x
            www.zoetheartjar.blogspot.co.uk/
            www.theartjar.com

Comment

• indri
              Super Moderator
              • Jan 2007

Apparently they were about to phone everyone up yesterday afternoon to cancel, but some people transferred from an embroidery course that had even less numbers and was cancelled last friday!
              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
              X