PDA

View Full Version : Looking for craft class in ayrshire

kaanda
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi i'm looking for some craft classes in ayrshire. Most of the ones i have came across so far are for seniors only. Does anyone know of any in the area i live in irvine but i am willing to travel. Thanks

Elin
06-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Drawrite in Ayr used to run card classes but not sure if they do any more. How about craft daft, the pottery place in Ayr? Think classes are few and far between these days round here. One day I'll get my act together and run the cardmaking/papercrafts classes that are floating around in my head.

Actually, Sheila Kerr is a jewelry maker who's about to start classes in her new studio that opens next week down at the harbour in Irvine.

Here in Troon I know they do stained glass classes at nightschool. Maybe there's something like that in Irvine.

What sort of craft are you looking at?

kaanda
07-09-2011, 12:17 AM
I was wanting to learn how to crochet however all the groups in irvine are for seniors only. Like all the craft classes here. I am however interested in learning other crafts aswell. I will look at the ones u suggested thanks

sage087
17-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Im in Kilmarnock and ive been looking for any craft classes in the area (i cant drive so travel might be kinda hard) but ive not found anything ... it seems like there are hardly anyone holding classes anymore which in unfortunate. Did u have any luck finding anything?