PDA

View Full Version : New Cupcake School in Bournemouth - Learn to Bake and Decorate Perfect Cupcakes

LetsMakeCupcakes
02-09-2011, 06:24 PM

Hello all!

I wanted to let you know about our brand new cupcake school in Bournemouth. If you're interested in learning to bake and decorate perfect cupcakes, you'll love our classes.

We specialize in the highest quality tuition in luxurious surroundings - all our classes are currently held in the sustainable 4* hotel The Green House in beautiful Eastcliff.

Classes are all-inclusive: we provide all the equipment and ingredients, as well as lunch and refreshments throughout the day.

We currently have three dates available for our main class, Let's Make... Perfect Cupcakes, which covers baking and decorating and is suitable for all skill levels, even complete beginners. You'll learn to bake perfect cupcakes every time, make flawless buttercream, pipe perfect swirls, rosettes and grass tops, and make a variety of beautiful edible decorations.

At the end of the day, you'll take home six beautifully decorated cupcakes and an info pack containing recipes, instructions and helpful supplier information.

We currently have three dates available (24th September, 10th October and 22nd October) but they are filling up quickly.

We will also be adding more advanced classes over the next few months - if you sign up to our mailing list via our website, you will receive a 10% discount off your first class, and updates on new classes as they become available.

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested' in attending a class, please send me an email or look up 'Let's Make Cupcakes Bournemouth' on Google to find our site, where you can get more information and book.

I hope to see you in class!
Rachel
Let's Make Cupcakes

Handbagsbyhelen
02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Ahhh, if only I was nearer! Would love to learn how to make those lovely Rose type swirls.

LetsMakeCupcakes
04-09-2011, 08:02 PM
That's a shame Helen - whereabouts are you? I know of a few places in other parts of the country.

Otherwise, if you ever fancy a holiday by the seaside, look us up :)

Rachel

Laura123
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Ahhh, if only I was nearer! Would love to learn how to make those lovely Rose type swirls.

You can learn this online at Pretty Witty Cakes if you're still interested? They have a a video, How to Pip a Two Toned Buttercream Rose - a swirl made of buttercream to top a cupcake - but you can do exactly the same with one tone instead ;)

Check out the How to Make a Groom Cupcake tutorial, which is free, to try before you buy.

I hope you find what you're looking for!