PDA

View Full Version : Newbie crafter

LexieLoves
11-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi Crafters!! Im totaly new to the forum so thought I would pop by to introduce myself :D. Im not a seasoned crafter at all but have decided to handmake all my Christmas pressies this year because a) I love hand made and have lots of ideas and b) because my OH is currently serving out in Afghan and I need something to keep me occupied whilst hes away!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all. Lexie <3

AliCat
11-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi Lexie

(welcome) to the forum - you will certainly get to meet lots of great inspirational crafters here so I am sure there will be plenty to keep you occupied. Good luck with your handmade pressies - I wanted to do that last year but ran out of time (as usual!) so I would recommend starting early - it is amazing how quickly the time flies by!!

Removed content
11-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Hope you find plenty of crafts to interest you.

If you have any questions about a particular craft, then post it in the relevent section. There are plenty of people with wide experience who will be able to advise. I read a lot of things on the site even though it is not my field, but can sometimes help with advice as there can be plenty of areas of crossover.

Send all our good wishes to your OH for the sterling work he is doing.

Roger

Love Crafting
11-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi Lexie, I am new too...happy making xx