PDA

View Full Version : new project packs

bead monster
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone ~ just posted two tiara project packs on my website ~ please let me know what you think.
Regards

Poppy4lee
11-07-2007, 04:08 PM
The tiaras are really pretty.

Peter
11-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone ~ just posted two tiara project packs on my website ~ please let me know what you think.
Regards
I think it would be nice if you were to get more involved in forum discussions before asking us to critique your products. I have seen exactly the same post on UK Beaders forum - we are a discussion forum, not a judging panel.

mjbelkin
11-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Its also on the ashdown forum too - shall we have a challenge, see who can find it on the most forums? I've counted 3 so far :sm:

Peter
11-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I couldn't possibly comment.........:D..............mainly because she bit my head off last time! :D

bead monster
11-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks everybody for your kind remarks (off-forum). Your messages of support are very much appreciated. I didn't know I was supposed to only join one forum. Reassuring, I suppose that someone has the time and inclination to keep count ! I see the same names and their prolific posts all over the place ~ guess I just haven't been invited to join the gang.
Regards
Bead Monster

Annette
11-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Beadmonster

This is a great Forum to belong to. Its chatty and friendly and a great place to meet like minded people. You don't seem to have posted in the introduction part of the forum, which is a great way to start to meet the members. If you went to a party or a meeting, I'm sure you would introduce yourself or be introduced before you went in with a hard sell.

There are plenty of suppliers of one kind or another who jump straight in and try to sell their wares and it does get a bit tiresome, so I'm sure you can understand why we are sometimes a bit cautious.

We like to get to know each other and what our interests are, we really are friendly, so if you really are interested, tell us a bit more about yourself.

mjbelkin
11-07-2007, 09:28 PM
I couldn't possibly comment.........:D..............mainly because she bit my head off last time! :D

I think I've just joined the headless gang :sm:

Peter
11-07-2007, 11:43 PM
After pm discussion with Beadmonster, and to conclude this 'misunderstanding' I'm closing this.