PDA

View Full Version : Hi , i have been researching renting a stall.any price guides pls

stonesilver
29-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi, i am new here so hello to you all..
Anyway i was researching with my hubby about selling my hand made jewellery, we were looking at what we would have to pay to rent a stand or stall in a shopping mall/ centre and other overheads, but seems like it is dear, does anyone have any actual figures they would advice me on as we really would liek to work ourselves if possible but not in a position to go without financially as we are a family with children.. we live in northants uk . thanks for reading guys xx

Critchley
29-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Northamptonshire for years, now just over the border in Warwicks. I know that they rent out that sort of thing in Rugby Precinct but no idea how much. I expect someone will be along today with a bit more info for you.

greannancrafts
29-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Hi

When I looked at a local precinct (out of town)it was about 350 per day a few years ago.

Jane

indri
29-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the forum ;)

Lootybag
29-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. I lve in Shrewsbury, Shropshire and from a recent enquiry - to hire a portable stall (table top with high shelves) in a shopping arcade costs 60.00 + VAT a day. Good luck

Debs

http://www.facebook.com/lootybag

stonesilver
29-06-2011, 04:33 PM
thanks, thats about the cheapest i saw too..

jencel
29-06-2011, 05:34 PM
60 a day doesn't sound too bad to me. It would be a good idea to check out footfall in the centre, and the position of the stand you're thinking of. And don't forget, a shopping centre can look busy, but people may just be mooching. I don't mean to be discouraging, just to check things out first.

Good luck if you go ahead with it. It would be interesting to hear how you get on.