PDA

View Full Version : Craft swap recipients thankyou thread!!!!

beadsbydesign
07-07-2007, 11:39 AM
The swap details have been posted and we are waiting to see who gets what!
please post a photo and message in this thread once you have recieved your gift or made up your kit.
looking forward to seeing it all!

beadsbydesign
11-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Well it looks like I'm the first to receive my swap. Thankyou Claire (aka icecream girl). She has sent me a beautiful green based charm style necklace kit. It's beautiful; at least, it will be when I have made it!. I have the farmer's market this weekend and i sent nearly all my stock to a gallery this last week, so I'm working frantically to replace it all. So Claire, you'll have to forgive me, but it will be next week before I get it put together and photographed!

Wonder who'll be next?

Tip Top
11-07-2007, 02:22 PM
I posted my swop out on Monday so the recipient should have it very very soon!!

Can't wait for mine to arrive!! :mf:

icecreamgirl
11-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Sorry, Sugar&Spice i got it today!!
Thankyou very much, i'm going to take it on Holiday next week, we're off to the War & Peace show in Kent, so i'll be sat in a field while 'he' goes off looking at green stuff!!
My Princess and Pirate cards will keep me amused Thanks!!!

Sparklez
14-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Swirly for my lovely card making goodies, and the handmade envelopes! Not sure what I'll come up with for the cards yet, but I love the colour selection you sent.

Sorry my recipient hasn't received their goodies yet, was really busy at work last week, as I'm off for two weeks now(:mf:), but I'll get it posted out today.

thanks again Swirly

Carol

nattynetty
18-07-2007, 05:57 PM
Big big thank you to Carol (Sparklez) for my earring and necklace kit that arrived today :) I was a good girl and waited until I'd finished all my work before opening the envelope.. the suspense was killing me though looking at it all day!

So chuffed as I've never done any jewellery before - hubby's off on a stag weekend on Friday so it'll be an ideal time to try out my new craft :mf:

And to whoever my swapper is, sorry for the delay but I promise it'll go in the post tomorrow.

Thank you
Janette

candles by lisa
18-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Just back from hols so posting mine out as we speak.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

heavenlygirl
18-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Thankyou very much beads by design for the jewellry kit i just received today, it looks fab!! I love the colour of the stones. I may have to bug you for help though as i have never done any jewellry before.

I Just posted out my parcel today!!

Heather

beadsbydesign
18-07-2007, 07:23 PM
let me know if you get stuck!

The stone is aqua marine.

deezkatz
23-07-2007, 05:59 PM
...of the decorating kind going on here, my recipients swap is winging its way to you now. So sorry for the delay..
Brand new sofa from DFS today and its arrived to a stripped room, knocked out fireplace, no flooring!!! and more....

To add though, once I get my camera sorted, I'll post a photo, a big thank you to 'Candles by Lisa' I got my gorgeous 'freshly brewed coffee' candle, a big thank you. x

0103media
23-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Pictures please... Come on LOL :D

candles by lisa
23-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks Heavnly Girl for the card kits. You are way too generous giving me 2 sets - so thank you very very very much.

Well let you see how I get on when I get a wee minutre or two to sit down and get them done.

Really love the butterfly really pretty.

Cheers.

Lisa

:mf:

heavenlygirl
23-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Glad you like them, i hope you find it fun!!

beadsbydesign
26-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Everything should be now winging it's way to the lucky recipient. Can you PM me if:
a) You have sent your gift but not received acknowledgement. or
B) if you have not yet received anything.
c) if you've not got round to sending it yet but are aware etc.
Thanks

zebra
28-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks Heidi for the PAPER BAG ALBUM....A parcel full of goodies to play with :) Really well put together, thank you.
So many things to play with :)

Busy getting ready for my exhibition on Tues so as soon as thats out of the way I will get started on my album....looking forward to doing something different~not sure how it will turn out though.

My recipients parcel is being posted today...sorry for delay but im really chasing my tail here.........glass everywere!

Sun out :D fingers crossed everyone else has it.

beadsbydesign
28-07-2007, 11:10 AM
I have now reached the stage where I think everything is in hand. For those who have not recieved yet, please be patient as I am assured everything is going to be on it's way shortly.
Now come on everyone get making and creating and post your pics so I can do a write up for the blog with everything together.
HAVE FUN!!!!

Heidijw
28-07-2007, 11:52 AM
My pleasure Debbie, hope you'll enjoy playing!!

Heidijw
06-08-2007, 11:33 PM
I received my parcel today - many many thanks to BeadsbyDesign for sorting it all.

I love the colour of the stones!!

My kids are away with their dad the end of next week so I am goiing to save it for a quiet evening to have a play with!!

thanks again

swirlyarts
07-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Still haven't got mine! Blooming postal strike!

Tip Top
08-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Nor mine!:o
Why oh why do we have so many postal strikes??:confused:
Not fair!

beadsbydesign
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Swirly I'm sure something will arrive soon!

Tip Top: I am chasing yours up. Your name change confussed me for a minute!

beadsbydesign
08-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Tip Top yours should be with you any time now.

Once you two have your gifts, then eveyone will be finished.
Then we'll start collecting the photos together to go on the blog!

swirlyarts
08-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Swirly I'm sure something will arrive soon!

Tip Top: I am chasing yours up. Your name change confussed me for a minute!

Oh I have faith!!

Tip Top
09-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Great stuff!!:)

swirlyarts
15-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks Deezcatz - the scrapbook stuff arrived this morning!!

beadsbydesign
15-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Our craft swap is now completed everyone (to the best of my knowledge) has received their gifts) and so it would be good if people can let me have the photo's of your creations so I can compile a blog entry with all of the photo's in one place.

Tip Top
15-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Mine not yet arrived :confused:

deezkatz
15-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Thanks Deezcatz - the scrapbook stuff arrived this morning!!

OMG - finally - really sorry - glad you got it though. x