PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Wakefield Crafters

Stacey Young
10-06-2011, 02:26 PM
This may be a long shot, but I am looking for crafters based in and around wakefield. I have been looking into possibly starting craft classes/workshops near where I live. If anybody is interested, can you let me know?

Thanks

beadypiejewellery
12-08-2011, 02:18 AM
where in wakefield? i live in hemsworth and would love to take part or even help out a little not doing my own courses though arnt experienced enough yet lol

Kiamyka
12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
My studio is in Wakefield - where is your new place?

beadypiejewellery
12-08-2011, 11:32 AM
i dont have a studio i work from home, i design costume jewellery but also make fimo beads and food for my jewellery too, like i said im not advanced enough to run a course but if there are any jewellery ones do let me know =]

Kiamyka
12-08-2011, 07:57 PM
AH i meant Stacey cos I went and looked at her blog :)

beadypiejewellery
12-08-2011, 08:51 PM
i got mixed up as to who posted this, sorry! but im still interested lol

Kiamyka
13-08-2011, 11:36 AM
lol no worries I am easily confused too

beadypiejewellery
04-10-2011, 10:52 AM
just to let you know, me and a person from another forum are thinking of starting up a jewellery/tiara making group in wakefield, so if you are also still interested in starting a class/group up you have 2 people to help =]

Emilyslittletreasures
20-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi,
I know this post was created a while ago but I have been looking for craft groups. I am 24 and live in Castleford and hoping to set up like a modern younger generation version of the WI! Could arrange monthly meet ups in different areas/different venues or peoples houses, do a different craft each month etc?
What do you all think?
Zoe xx

craftidevil limited
21-10-2012, 10:49 PM
hi stacey, do you have a premiss to do your workshops and classes from i have just opened a large craft shop in wakefield and i have a large workshop, what crafting do you do?
many thanks toni craftidevil limited

craftidevil limited
21-10-2012, 10:51 PM
hi zoe please see my above entry!!

toni craftidevil limited

Antje Rayner
19-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Hello Stacey. My name is Antje Rayner. Just came across your blog and was wondering, since it was posted some time ago, ... I am based in Wakefield and would like to join you, if there is a group now, or we could do our own. I am a Jewellery Designer/Maker and Silversmith and have my own workshop. You can have a look at my work on Facebook.35701 Kind Regards, Antje.