PDA

View Full Version : Craft seller magazine?

Curious Designs
23-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi all!

I have had an advert for a new magazine called craft seller - does anyone have this?

Is it worth getting?

Thanks!

diane2
23-05-2011, 09:00 PM
hi
iv never heard of it, but will look into it as id love to buy a useful magazine for sellers of crafts.

diane

hayleyhandmade
25-05-2011, 01:27 PM
I've seen it advertised online and it looks good but I don't know which shops supply it. If I find it I'll buy a copy and let you know what its like lol :)

Bea
25-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Curious as I am, I've looked for it and found the link (http://www.cross-stitching.com/forum/re-craft-seller-mag-t3763.html)
It's brand new and it doesn't say whether it'll hit the shops like WHSmiths but I guess so.

Helen2608
26-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi,

Craftseller is a unique new title that inspires and advises craftmaking projects to sell. There's no other magazine out like it!

Craftseller is published by Origin and the first ever issue came on sale yesterday. It's just 4.99 and is available to buy in WHSmiths and Hobbycraft, as well as in larger Tesco stores for just the next 2 weeks. Or you can order your first copy on the Origin Publishing website, just search in Google and look under 'Magazine Specials' on the welcome page.

The second issue is out on the 30th August and then it's going monthly! It'll be available to buy in more stores from Issue 2 or you can set up a subscription to make sure you receive it every month!

pepsi
26-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I bought it today. I dont usually buy craft mags, but this is a tad different, I have hardly put it down today LOL!
Love the little book of labels that came free with it too.

hayleyhandmade
27-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Bought CS today and it's quite good, theres a section on selling on etsy and a summer fete survival guide. The labels are handy too but the magazine seemed to center on selling sewed/knitted/crocheted goods, not much about cardmaking for me lol so I think how useful it is can depend on your craft. Still lots of good information and advice though!

sniggle
27-05-2011, 11:06 PM
I went into Hobbycraft today but they didn't have it. Will see if I can find it somewhere else

hayleyhandmade
28-05-2011, 01:01 AM
I got mine from WH Smiths but I've heard some of the bigger supermarkets have them too

Curious Designs
28-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks all! I didnt realise I had replies, my notifications aren't coming through again.

I think I will order this from the online store today, advise on selling is always welcome!

Makedoandmend
24-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Just spotted this thread and wanted to say I found a 5 issues for 5 deal for Craftseller here: https://secure3.subscribeonline.co.uk/origin/offers.sol?mag=CSEL&cmp=x681&promobox=false (https://secure3.subscribeonline.co.uk/origin/offers.sol?mag=CSEL&cmp=x681&promobox=false)

They also have the same offer on many of their other craft mags including Cross Stitch ones and papercraft ones. Just use the drop down at the top to select a different mag.

hipchickluce
02-09-2011, 02:32 PM
whooppeeeee! xxx

sunrise
02-09-2011, 09:02 PM
we sell it in hobbycraft x

JustCornish
02-09-2011, 11:19 PM
I looked for it today in our local WHSmiths but they don't stock it!!!!

HelenP
25-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Hello!

I just wanted to add to this thread by saying that I love Craftseller! It is by far the best magazine I have ever subscribed too! It brings all the things I am interested in together into one magazine! I love the Business tips and the fact that there are loads of opportunities to get involved!

...Anyone know where I can get the first issue from though?! As always I found out about this after everybody else!!

esselle
17-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi, this mag is FAB ! I love it, buy every issue. WH smiths sell it and sometimes morrisons have it.