PDA

View Full Version : help bloggers

kaziewazie
07-03-2011, 08:54 PM
I have started following several blogs but it follows them from my twitter and i can not work out how to add them to my blogg
can anybody help at all please

wendy
08-03-2011, 01:22 PM
You can follow them from your dashboard on blogger.

You can also add them as links to your blogroll.

If you type in blogger.com into your browser, your dashboard will come up if you're logged in. You can probably access it from the tool bar at the top of your blog too.

Hope that helps.

AngelsnDiamonds
08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I just tried to follow your blog and it crashed. im not sure why it wont let me x

kaziewazie
08-03-2011, 02:21 PM
It says im not following anybody thats why im confused it uses my twitter picture when it follows blogs not sure why maybe i will have to register with google x

Raffles Bizarre
08-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Yeah you may need a google account..when I follow people it uses google, but there are options to follow with other accounts so I would have thought it would work anyway. Though having a google account might make it all a lot easier anyway.

kaziewazie
08-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi I think I have done it at last
Angels and diamonds It was probably because I was updating sorry should be ok Now I was adding blogs that I am following then updating the blog too
I probably need a google account but I forget things like passwords so dont like setting up too much so I will leave it for now
Thanks again Guys I love this Forum always so proffessional and helpful xxxxxxxxxxxxx

dee_liteful
08-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Karen, I hope you've managed to sort it? I'm following you now. Colourful blog! Love the bumble bees! :)

wendy
08-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Karen, if your blog has a blogspot ending, you already have a google account - you can follow blogs from there and it's a really easy way to do it.

kaziewazie
08-03-2011, 10:18 PM
not sure what a blogspot ending is but managed to add the bloggs to my page
I havent got a googl account as when i clicked forgot password it emailed and told me
I will keep it as it is its fine as long as i add the blogs straight away then I dont forget
thanks everyone so much knowledge on here xx

wendy
08-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Sorry I wasn't very clear was I? Your blog address is www.karen-tait.blogspot.com (http://www.karen-tait.blogspot.com) which means it's hosted by Blogger and owned by Google so you must have a Google account.

When I said blogspot ending I just meant the bit in your web address after your name. I'm not very technical, sorry!!

kaziewazie
09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
I added it through my twitter account somehow cant remember how it must have known my emai address
dont really want to put all my imfo on google so gonna leave it for now I think
thanks wendy for all your advice though i'm not tecnical either

Norfolkcrafts
14-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Go to Dashboard.
Click on Design 9should bring up a behind the scenes layout of your blog)
Click Add Gadget.
Scroll down to Link List.
Open up and you can add your fave blogs.

lesley
Norfolk Crafts Blogspot

kaziewazie
14-03-2011, 08:40 PM
thanks lesley Ive managed to do it now from the ones im following through twitter x