PDA

View Full Version : Creme eggs anyone?

HandyWoodcrafts
01-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Someone just posted this on Facebook and i thought well there is a food section here and i know how many of you like Chocolate.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2qkWuD/www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Cadbury-Creme-Eggs/.

enjoy and i hope someone makes them.

Drew

Daesul
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm better at eating them than making them. In fact, I won a Creme Egg easter egg on Saturday in a raffle.

It didn't last until Easter - in fact, it didn't last until Sunday.....

removed10
02-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Oh yeah!

Going to have a go at these!

nattynetty
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh yeah!

Going to have a go at these!

Do you have Cadburys Creme Eggs over there Susan? If not they're definitely worth trying to make - some people find them too sickly but in my book they are the best and my waistline is glad you can't buy them all year round :D

Roslet
02-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, yuk,yuk,yuk!

CraftRocks
02-03-2011, 05:19 PM
*runs home and makes some* This post made me feel very happy :)

HandyWoodcrafts
02-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Do you have Cadburys Creme Eggs over there Susan? If not they're definitely worth trying to make - some people find them too sickly but in my book they are the best and my waistline is glad you can't buy them all year round :D

But they are trying to make them twice a year from what I saw last halloween, cadburys halloween eggs with a green yolk. I am also a fanboy of the eggs "how do you eat yours?" I dont like the bars though, Twisted i think they are called.

Drew

removed10
02-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Oh yes, we have them over here - have for eons. I really love the caramel eggs they have at Easter, even more than I love the cream eggs. But cream eggs are not fer sissies - I do get a little woozy when i eat one.

Did their commercials over there have the angora rabbit (long haired and tassels on the ears)? I used to raise them.

just sally
02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
I`m with Susan on this one, Creme eggs are good, but oh my... cadbury caramel eggs are just the food of the gods.
I really look forward to boxing day when all the easter goodies appear in the shops. seems to be earlier every year
sally

Jayne1873
09-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Oh wow I will so be trying this I love them

Moonbeam Angel
14-03-2011, 12:14 AM
I don't really have a sweet tooth but I LOVE creme eggs. I think if I tried to make these, I'd be eating the centres before I had a chance to put them in a chocolate shell!!! I don't like the Twisted bar either, nor the caramel ones.