PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Beadmaker kneading blades?

flowers49
29-01-2011, 05:04 PM
I know its a long shot but does anyone have a spare or know where I could get hold of a Tesco BMS1 breadmaker kneading blade?

I bought one seond hand the other day only to find when I took a closer look at it at home that the paddle blad is missing. I'd love to have a go using it if anyone can help me out.

Rosamundi
29-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Looking at your breadmaker it seems to be a rebadged Morphy Richards (the Sainsbury's one is the same too) so going on that basis
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Morphy-Richards-KH-BM-2-Kneading/dp/B00188BO2G should fit but if you want to be on the safe side double check with them http://www.morphyrichards.co.uk/CustomerCare.aspx

Kiamyka
29-01-2011, 07:07 PM
I have a spare Morphy Richards one Pm your address and I can post it out to you

jaydee67
29-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Of course posting about a beadmaker on a craft forum, even in the food section does confuse some of us! ;)

jencel
30-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Yes, lol. When I read the title, I thought Tesco had gone into beadmaking :)

flowers49
03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
I have a spare Morphy Richards one Pm your address and I can post it out to you

Thanks very muh to kiamyka for sending me a blade! I made some sunflower seed bread and it's yummie, no more shop brought bead for me now. Sorry for omfussing everyone re. bread and beads, sometime the fingers and the brain are not in contact! :0)

jencel
03-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Lol, I used to work with visually impaired younsters, and one of the things we taught them was how to make a bed. One time, after coming home from a shift, I had a conversation with OH about it. It was a longish, and fairly confusing conversation, (including me saying to him, That's because you're not very good at it) before we realised I was talking about bedmaking, and he was talking about breadmaking (which he is quite good at) :)

Kiamyka
03-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Im glad the blade fitted
Smiling at your bed making debate Celia - the older i get the more cross wired discussions I have haha