PDA

View Full Version : How many "crafts" items do u have ?

0103media
12-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Just wondered what the avg crafter has..

Instock and over the year?

Be interesting to know!

I thinking about 30 ...

goldy1
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
30 what?
if you mean items like paper, pencils, beads, ect. er prob more like 300

Katianne
12-06-2007, 07:49 PM
If you mean completed items, I have about 30 completed mirrors upstairs, ready to wing their way to a new home!!! I try and make 2 of each colour if I can, so I am ready if someone places an order. And as it happens someone did today - hoorah!!! Must be because it's my birthday :)

candles by lisa
12-06-2007, 07:56 PM
I probably have roughly 100 candles in stock to take to fairs. Orders from the web get made up when they are ordered so they are nice and fresh.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

Funkyhand
12-06-2007, 07:59 PM
If you mean completed items ready for sale..I have hundreds of CDs and hundreds of paper packs. :o I don't sell my hand made cards anymore but when I did I would have boxes of completed ones stashed around the house at any one time..now I usually have about 5 made up just incase I have forgotten someones birthday!!
Anice xx :):)

EMEvans
12-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I have loads of craft supplies all in plastic boxes dotted around the house in various cupboards.

As for handmade cards, i have roughly 50 in my box in work. No matter how hard i try (and due to limited time) i can never increase my stock. I took 5 new ones in this morning and 4 had gone before dinner.

Potter Doodle Doo
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
I too have hundreds of fired bisque items around the house and dozens upon dozens more in my workshop waiting to be sanded and fired. Most of them are only 3" tall though and people tend to buy a few at a time to give to their kids to paint. I make them into packs too which is what I sell most of at fairs.

As for finishedware, I have about a dozen vases in different colours and candle holders but I do offer customers a bespoke service on those to match their decor as best I can.

beadsbydesign
12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
current lists stand at:
200 pairs of earrings
50 necklaces single strand
10 necklaces triple strand
10 necklaces double strand
30 bracelets with lampwork beads
10 bracelets on memory wire with bali beads
30 chldrens memory wire bracelets
20 pendants on leather
40 leathers minus pendants
plus 200 hand painted cards
10 bags
endless hats
20 tiaras
plus loads of other bits and bobs
plus a load of stock in shops and galleries
This of course does not include any of the beads, kits, findings, etc that line the walls of my work room.

swirlyarts
12-06-2007, 10:06 PM
current lists stand at:
200 pairs of earrings
50 necklaces single strand
10 necklaces triple strand
10 necklaces double strand
30 bracelets with lampwork beads
10 bracelets on memory wire with bali beads
30 chldrens memory wire bracelets
20 pendants on leather
40 leathers minus pendants
plus 200 hand painted cards
10 bags
endless hats
20 tiaras
plus loads of other bits and bobs
plus a load of stock in shops and galleries
This of course does not include any of the beads, kits, findings, etc that line the walls of my work room.

Firstly - apologies for editing your post BBD - I meant to quote instead but clicked the wrong button!
Blimey!! I have about 100 items that are finished and for sale and about 20 items half finished and stuff for making about another 200 things!

Peter
12-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Oooops............my finger slipped! :D

beadsbydesign
12-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Oooops............my finger slipped! :D

Now that's what my kids used to say when there were fingermarks found in the icing or jelly etc!!...:sm:

Tip Top
13-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Off top of my head, I think I have
150 cards ready to go (various shapes occassions etc)
and probably hundreds of toppers or bags of embellishments already made - I tend to make between 5 and 10 of the same thing if I've got all the dies as I sell on ebay (sparodically) and have the little website and keep having too many ideas for stuff to make.

It fills a kitchen cupboard, 4 tidy boxes, 1 largeish cardboard box and a storage box and the 6foot dining table top (stuff in 'progress')

icecreamgirl
13-06-2007, 02:34 PM
How much craft stuff we have is not the problem.
The problem is, it will never be enough.
We will still be sucked in to buying that lovely bunch of sparkly beads or that nice colour paper, even though we know darn well we have enough stuff sitting in our little craft boxes to make a shed load of items.
I have made a pledge to use up all my little 'bits & pieces' before i buy any other materials...
Anyone with me?????

Tip Top
13-06-2007, 05:23 PM
How much craft stuff we have is not the problem.
The problem is, it will never be enough.
We will still be sucked in to buying that lovely bunch of sparkly beads or that nice colour paper, even though we know darn well we have enough stuff sitting in our little craft boxes to make a shed load of items.
I have made a pledge to use up all my little 'bits & pieces' before i buy any other materials...
Anyone with me?????

Tell me your pledge!
I keep looking at all my stuff (I put them in icecream tubs, curry takeaway tubs, washing powder tubs to make them look 'less') and thinking I must stop buying sparkly stuff that I think I'll use or saving the fab paper from a bunch of flowers......
I think help is now needed! :mf:

indri
14-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I have about 15 cards ready made for when I need to use them. As I'm not a seller of craft items I only have in what I need.