PDA

View Full Version : Craft Fair in Rayleigh, Essex

jolliecake
14-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to organise a craft fair at the Mill Hall in Rayleigh Essex and would like to know if there is anyone out there interested in having a table.

Tables would be 20 and the event would be early June.

If I gain enough interest I will go ahead and book a definite date.

Let me know what type of craft you would be selling.

My e-mail address is mail@jolliecakes.com

Thanks for your help fellow crafters!

buttonstreasures
14-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi their i would be defaintley intreasted. I make handmade jewllery with Crystlas and peearls.

joechill
14-01-2011, 04:34 PM
i'de definitely be interested! and should have a nice collection of various fine jewelry by then too :)
would i be able to share a table with a friend or 2? as the things we sell are all rather small

jolliecake
14-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Excellent, can you e-mail me your details and I'll contact you when a dates been confirmed.

mail@jolliecakes.com

Thanks

jolliecake
14-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Yes no problem with you sharing tables. More the merrier!

Let me have your details so I can contact you with a dates, my e-mail address is mail@jolliecakes.com

clareh71
15-01-2011, 07:27 PM
hi just seen your post and i am only in Hockley so would be ideal.

I make jewellery including keyrings, bookmarks and they can be personalised why you wait.

email me please at clarehiggleton@hotmail.com

moni219
16-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi,I also would be interested,I make cards and all sorts of pillows.Have you done ne before?

Fern
18-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi I would be very interested indeed I did 2 events there last year very succesfull indeed
Please email me at

andandwen@hotmail.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you
Andrea

meliguin
19-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Hello! can you add me also please - info@simplyvintagedesigns.co.uk

thanks xx

doodle
20-01-2011, 10:56 PM
hi there.
I'd be interested if you could give me more details that would be great.
love Donna xx

Melcat
18-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi,I am new to this forum!!Is this fair going ahead?If so,I would be interested in having a stall.I produce hand made jewellery.
If you could let me know the deatails that would be great!Thankyou

Creative Events
10-05-2011, 09:44 AM
DUNMOW CHRISTMAS CRAFT AND GIFT FAIR
SATURDAY 3rd DECEMBER 2011
FOAKES HALL GREAT DUNMOW, ESSEX
Limited space still available

Over 35 stalls of craft and seasonal gifts. The Foakes Hall is situated in the heart of Great Dunmow town in a prime position with a high public profile. Good parking facilities and refreshments available.

As usual we will be arranging a variety of promotional materials leading up to the event to promote and create a strong public awareness.

Stall space is limited and is on a first come, first served basis. We will, however, try to limit the number of stalls in the same category.

Stall prices start at 30.00 for a 6ft table, corner units comprising 2 x 6ft tables are priced at 55.00.

Electricity is available for some stands (please state at the time of booking if you require electricity).

For further information and booking form please visit our website at www.creativeevents.org.uk (http://www.creativeevents.org.uk/)

Or telephone 07849 283246 or 07849 283247 for a booking form

Email: info@creativeevents.org.uk (info@creativeevents.org.uk)

Beautiful Things
10-05-2011, 11:23 AM
I would be unable to do a June event as I am expecting a baby about then, but please add me to your list for future events. clairemackaness@btopenworld.com