PDA

View Full Version : Birthday bunting

JBJB
06-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I'd been wanting to do some birthday bunting for ages but always had to fulfil orders first - you know how it is...!

Anyway, I got an enquiry off my website which led to an order and here it is :

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/jellybelly_jellybrain/birthdaycloseup.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g120/jellybelly_jellybrain/birthdaybunting.jpg

colourart
06-06-2007, 05:42 PM
That is so pretty, I love some of your other ones on your site, especially the football one for little boys. We have a christening in August for a three year old boy, and its hard to know what to get. How long do they take?

JBJB
06-06-2007, 05:43 PM
That is so pretty, I love some of your other ones on your site, especially the football one for little boys. We have a christening in August for a three year old boy, and its hard to know what to get. How long do they take?

They take about an hour and a half from start to finish.

Potter Doodle Doo
06-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Was going to be silly and say 'why would they want birthday written upside down' but I won't lol :pc:

It looks really nice, and such a personal touch too.

BeadsbyLili
06-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Thats lovely ! Will have to remember for another time ;-)

Sommerwood
07-06-2007, 07:32 AM
That is so lovely. I noticed that at the fair I did last weekend lots of people had very pretty bunting around their stalls just to make them more attractive, is very popular at the moment. I had my wooden one across the top of my stall saying Sommer Wood Designs and that got lots of comments, so you could also personalise them to crafters business names for their stalls!!!

candles by lisa
07-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Really lovely and a far better idea than those tacky plastic birthday banners. Will remember you for my daughters in August.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

PerkyPigs
07-06-2007, 11:59 AM
That is so pretty, and what a great idea!

JBJB
07-06-2007, 04:01 PM
.... so you could also personalise them to crafters business names for their stalls!!!

WHAT a good idea!

Now, where would I find me some crafters.....hmmm?

;)