Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0103media
    Administrator
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • Sep 2004

Craftjuice Wishlist for 2011

Craftjuice is grow about 3 times big and get almost 3 times the traffic it did 1 yr ago but what's missing ?

All ideas are welcome

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff
  • shpangle
    Super crafter
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
    Craftjuice is grow about 3 times big and get almost 3 times the traffic it did 1 yr ago but what's missing ?

All ideas are welcome

Personally I don't post things on craftjuice as often as I did due to this fact, the size of it has meant that your craft item can now shoot off the page very quickly and get lost amongst hundreds of other craft items...there are so many items being posted from Folksy etc, is this being done by some automatic means? It has kind of lost some of its charm for me.

Just a few ideas but you can ignore them if you wish

1) I like the idea of posting items based on a theme and having a competition of some kind (I think this has been done before).

2) Reduce the photo size so that we can have more items per page, I am quite lazy sometimes and would rather scroll through items than page through them.

3) Include a rule so that for every item posted a crafter must vote for x number of other craft items.

4) Include an About Us / Information page providing information about what craftjuice is all about and how to use it.

5) Expand it to cover other craft related subjects other than items e.g. Submit a craft tutorial.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade keepsake jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

Working...
    X