PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous men

swirlyarts
01-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Just having replied to another thread I thought I would start one about gorgeous men on telly. David Tennant - it's already been documented that I like him - and Henry from Ugly Betty - yum yum!! Feel free to join in with gorgeous women too.....

JBJB
01-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Ooooh - David Tenant - yum. I think he's going to be Torso Of The Week in next week's Heat magazine..... (i might be wrong)

Who else gets me hot and bothered? Richard Hammond off Top Gear. My husband always says "but he's short" "SO? I'm 5ft and a half, what do I care?!" George Clooney obviously and Brad Pitt in films, but not in real life. Obviously if Brad came begging at the door I'd oblige, but I'd be thinking of George...... I've already said Dylan from Neighbours

Keanu Reeves has always made me feel funny, right back from when he was in Bill & Ted. My hubby says "but he's a rubbish actor" "SO? He doesn't need to speak!"

I have to say, bless him, my hubby is a combination of all those mentioned above, except for Brad, so I obviously go for a certain type.

Seahorse
01-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I looove Richard Hammond.
Have to admit I was more of a Christopher Eccleston fan but got mightily jealous when I saw his Character in the latest Doc Who getting pally with a lady..

I think Bradley from Eastenders is lovely.

Gary Oldman and Hugh Jackman are my faves at the mo.

If we are also mentioning women in a beauty admiration kind of way,Id like to nominate Patricia Arquette and Neneh Cherry on that cooking programme,doesnt look a day older than her Buffalo Stance days 20 years ago.

mjbelkin
01-06-2007, 05:41 PM
For me, its got to be Richard Armitage (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/characters/guy.shtml) - cerainly kept me watching the BBC's dire Robin Hood :mf:

Seahorse
01-06-2007, 05:43 PM
For me, its got to be Richard Armitage (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/characters/guy.shtml) - cerainly kept me watching the BBC's dire Robin Hood :mf:

Oooh, yeah, he's a new hottie!!!I want him,he's mine mine miiiiiine.

mjbelkin
01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Oooh, yeah, he's a new hottie!!!I want him,he's mine mine miiiiiine.

I saw him first :o

Seahorse
01-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I saw him first :o

Can we share, he's very tall, you have the top half, il have the bottom half,..oo-er...mwohahahahaha.

deezkatz
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
ooh erm erm, so many to choose from - i think mine would have to be Mark Warren from Hustle, i just lovvvveeee him...

colourart
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Ummmm....great thread. My favs are Carlos from Desperate Housewives, not normally my type, but who cares.

Also the guy who played Charlie in Corrie.

0103media
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm regarding women.. Desperate Housewives is a good choice ;)

Peter
01-06-2007, 06:36 PM
I like Angelina Ballerina's mum.................:D

beadsbydesign
01-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I like Angelina Ballerina's mum.................:D

you saddo!!!:nopity:

Apple Tree Crafts
01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
.......after careful consideration of all the above listed gorgeous men, I have to add Pierce Brosnan.

And, yes, I know this is sad, but the young John Nettles (Bergerac) used to do things to my insides.

BUT it has to be said, I don't care if any of them turned up on my doorstep, they just wouldn't have the same effect on me that Himself has........

AND Why has no one mentioned Peter and Mr Media???

Jules

candles by lisa
01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw him in Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - film was pretty pants but Johnny more than made up for it.

I like David Tennant and everybody but everybody I know says I am a total weirdo but I like Jeff Goldblum (not in the fly though - Jurassic Park). Guess cause I am tall and dark I go for the tall dark and handsome type - what the hell happended to what I chose to mary though he was tall and dark (I will not say handsome or himself will not fit that big head of his through the door). Now he is a lovely shade of rapidly progressing grey!!!

hehe
Lisa

:p

Apple Tree Crafts
01-06-2007, 08:42 PM
.......Now he is a lovely shade of rapidly progressing grey!!!

hehe
Lisa

:p

It's a distinguished shade of badger.........;)

Jules

candles by lisa
01-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Yep, that's about it - but I would probably have said more like Skunk (and he says it's medical - yeah right!!!).

Lisa

:mf:

icecreamgirl
01-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I Love.....
Ewan Mcgregor...
Oh and Kevin Bacon......Still love the film Footloose...

Women? Well um..... Keira Knightlys not a bad looking girl.......

Tip Top
01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Sporticus from Lazy Town
I think its all the jumping around he does in those tight pants!!
Heheheh :D

EMEvans
01-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Mr Media - Would that be the desperate part or the housewife part.........lol. I love that programme and it's finished now :mad:. I'm off to look for my hunk. Be back in a bit.

EMEvans
01-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Right i had fun finding these. As you can tell i ain't fussy and i must admit i see the telly tubbies in a different light now.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/emma-getcrafty/johnny.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/emma-getcrafty/cid_000901c6353db4400710ed8e683ahea.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/emma-getcrafty/telebuilder.jpg

swirlyarts
01-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Sporticus from Lazy Town
I think its all the jumping around he does in those tight pants!!
Heheheh :D

And he always does it with a smile on his face :sm: Oh - just seen the Teletubbies - phwoar :p

heavenlygirl
01-06-2007, 10:58 PM
I think the most georgeous guy on the planet is Kevin Sorbo (hercules, andromeda) especially in hercules and Kull the conqourer(spellings terrible sorry), crap storylines but who cares???Not watching it for the dialouge, i go weak at the knees just thinking about him.

Also Keanau Reeves (great actor by the way), and H from CSI Miami, probably not everyones choice but i think he is lovely.

colourart
01-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Never going to be able to watch the Teletubbies with my daughter again.:mf:

Just remembered another one who's yummy.....Max Beasley

mjbelkin
02-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Ooooo, can I add Carlos Acosta (http://www.willkemp.org/dancers_acosta)?

I've been lucky enough to see him dance a number of times with the Royal Ballet, and he is absolutely scrummy :mf:

Annette
02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Now I definitely like those strong and slightly broody guys from the CSI series, there's H from Miami and Mac Taylor from New York.

Then there's Aidan Quinn from Practical Magic and I love Sandra Bullock, she was also brilliant in Miss Congeniality. Which leads on to Benjamin Bratt mmmm who is/was also in Law and Order.

Now I'm going to stop here as you are now beginning to see just how much tv I can watch at night. LOL

Pretty things
02-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Johnny Depp, obviously; if he's ever in this neighbourhood, he's welcome to drop in for a cuppa. Warwick from CSI - it's those big brown eyes. Benjamin Bratt - Law & Order's not the same without him. But the greatest of all, of course, is Shaun the Sheep. :D

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/Bridie114/shaun_sheep_show.jpg

JBJB
02-06-2007, 12:38 PM
But which one of these lovelies would you pick :

Click link for much hilarity !

http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/whywomenstaysingle.html (http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/whywomenstaysingle.html)

Emma

EMEvans
02-06-2007, 12:53 PM
They are so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think if i had the choice of one of them or nothing it would have to be nothing!

Annette
02-06-2007, 07:36 PM
:jump:JBJB

Where in the name of god, did that come from??:mf: Please don't tell me that was the last party at your house! Now I definitely know this forum is my kinda place!! LOL

Pretty things
02-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh god, - that one in the blue knickers with the bottle, what does he think he looks like? ! I daren't ask where you found them ....... but I'm very glad you did!

Annette
02-06-2007, 07:45 PM
What about the guy in the green wellies - How Big??:confused:

Apple Tree Crafts
02-06-2007, 10:16 PM
But which one of these lovelies would you pick :

Click link for much hilarity !

http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/whywomenstaysingle.html (http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/whywomenstaysingle.html)

Emma

Oh

My

God.....

Bleughhhhh........

Yech......

Peter
02-06-2007, 11:00 PM
I was going to write a clever comment..................then I looked.....................I'm sorry..............I really am................we're not all like that..................honest! :D

michelleC
02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh

My

God.....

Bleughhhhh........

Yech......
Spoilt for chioce there ROFL!!!!!!

candles by lisa
03-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Ow god, I haven't even had my breakfast yet - think I'm going to be sick!!!!

That wakened me up on a wet Sunday Morning.

Cheers for that - but YEUK!!

Lisa

Sommerwood
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I was going to write a clever comment..................then I looked.....................I'm sorry..............I really am................we're not all like that..................honest! :D

LOL, I was going to ask which one was you Peter!!!!!!!!!!!:sm:

Sooo funny, green wellies man does it for me .............NOT!!!!

Peter
03-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I suppose I'll have to do this................me and a small bear who thinks it's a cat.

Apple Tree Crafts
03-06-2007, 10:52 PM
......moggy!!

And Peter's not bad either ;)...another one that's a distinguished shade of badger!

Jules

Annette
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Aw so sweet - am seeing you in a whole new light Peter:mf:

swirlyarts
21-06-2007, 10:28 PM
OMG - just spent a large proportion of my evening looking on you tube for David Tennant. Mmmmmmm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FU0QwHqXO0

JBJB
21-06-2007, 11:21 PM
OMG - just spent a large proportion of my evening looking on you tube for David Tennant. Mmmmmmm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FU0QwHqXO0

Kwwwwwoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
:first:

candles by lisa
22-06-2007, 08:36 AM

Well that hast certainly made my Friday morning I can tell you. I've came over all a flustered!!!!

Certainly brought a rosie glow to my cheeks (on the face Peter on the face!!!!).

Going to go for a cold shower now - that will be hard right enough I am in work.

hehe.

Lisa

:o

Seahorse
22-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Well, Im a little hot and bothered after watching that!!

Makes my suggestion of a recent crush on Declan of Ant and Dec fame rather dull!

candles by lisa
22-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Well, Im a little hot and bothered after watching that!!

Makes my suggestion of a recent crush on Declan of Ant and Dec fame rather dull!

I know exactly what you mean!!! Feel a bit pervy sitting here at my work and getting all hot under the collar!!!!

hehe.

Lisa

swirlyarts
22-06-2007, 10:40 AM
There is another one entitled 'Sin' but I can't post it here just in case there are people under 18! I actually had to join U Tube to watch it!!

candles by lisa
22-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Right I am off to see that one. Report back in a minute!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Seahorse
22-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Right I am off to see that one. Report back in a minute!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Ahh, its your birthday and you can see a saucy David tennent if you want to.

candles by lisa
22-06-2007, 11:08 AM
OW MY GOD!!!! Well the NHS better not expect any work from me after seeing that!!!!! Well if I was hot under the collar earlier on I am flippin well boiling under the collar now!!!

Think I need a cold bed bath - David you about!!!!.

Thanks for that one.

Lisa

:o:o:o

JBJB
22-06-2007, 12:38 PM
OW MY GOD!!!! Well the NHS better not expect any work from me after seeing that!!!!! Well if I was hot under the collar earlier on I am flippin well boiling under the collar now!!!

Think I need a cold bed bath - David you about!!!!.

Thanks for that one.

Lisa

:o:o:o

PM me the link as I'm flippin' useless on Utube and I want to see it .... NOW!

candles by lisa
22-06-2007, 12:45 PM
PM me the link as I'm flippin' useless on Utube and I want to see it .... NOW!

Just PM'd you - make sure your computer screen is nice and clean don't want anything getting in the way if you know what I mean.

Cheers.

Lisa

;)

JBJB
22-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Just PM'd you - make sure your computer screen is nice and clean don't want anything getting in the way if you know what I mean.

Cheers.

Lisa

;)

Double kwwwwooooorrr !!
:jaw:

Seahorse
15-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I was watching Robin Hood last saturday and have always quite liked Richard Armitage who plays Guy of Gisbourne.Wish I hadnt watched it too the end as apparently next week he gets his top off!!!
Ive been having some lovely thoughts.Cant wai till next week!!

swirlyarts
15-10-2007, 03:42 PM
He was in the Vicar of Dibley too - if that's the guy I'm thinking of. I would agree with you there Seahorse - yum yum!

Seahorse
15-10-2007, 03:45 PM
He was in the Vicar of Dibley too - of.

Thats the one, yum yum indeed.

caketopper
15-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Hmm to many to change, Richard Hammond id def too short for me, im 5ft 10 so would look a bit silly!

Jonas Armstrong who plays robin hood
Jonathon Rhys Meyers who is in the Tudors
Johnny Depp for obvious reasons
Brandon Flowers from The Killers
Steve Jones from T4
A couple of men from casualty are mighty fine but I dont know there names, and a geezer from Home & Away is nice too but cant remember his name either!
Many more probably but thats all I can think of right now:D

MrSwirl
15-10-2007, 10:08 PM
He was in the Vicar of Dibley too - if that's the guy I'm thinking of. I would agree with you there Seahorse - yum yum!

Hi - just in case you'd forgotten, I'm your husband.

swirlyarts
15-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Hi - just in case you'd forgotten, I'm your husband.

You are gorgeous too babes :D

MrSwirl
16-10-2007, 09:43 AM
You are gorgeous too babes :D

You better believe it, ladies!

swirlyarts
17-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Watched Casanova last night!! Very good - nothing at all to do with the lovely David Tennant being in it!

Seahorse
22-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Did anybody else salivate over a topless Guy of Gisborne on saturday(and sunday)I accidently taped it so could watch his washboard stomach over and over and over and over again.

candles by lisa
22-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes, I most certainly did - pity the video is broken!!!

Hehe.

Lisa

Tip Top
22-10-2007, 11:17 AM
I suffer from lackus remotus controlus in our house in that I do not have the 'rights' to hold it for more than one nanaosecond. :mad:

So, ladies, not got a clue what you are talking about as all these lovely bods have simply passed me by as I have to watch men that catch fish in dangerous parts of the world and also men that have to drive on ice to deliver things to the diamond mines........

And the trucks / fish are more interesting.....;)

Seahorse
22-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I reckon when something as serious as a finely muscled torso appears on TV the lady of the house should have 100% rights to the remote control!!

candles by lisa
22-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Or get another telly where you have the sole rights to the remote!!!

Hehe.

Lisa

Tip Top
22-10-2007, 01:03 PM
It is something that I have seriously considered
However, I can see the big telly from my well organised craft table (horrendously messy dining table hehehe!) and if the viewing is not stimulating then I can craft and create away in my own little world
BUT!
If viewing requires my complete attention, who knows what would happen with seed beads, vellum and glitter?!!
:jaw:

Seahorse
23-10-2007, 10:08 AM
How bizarre is this, I have a total Guy of Gisborne fixation and yet last night I dreamt to Sean off Eastenders.He is mightily saucy and I wasnt in a rush to wake up, but how odd!!

caketopper
23-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Now I really fancy Vernon Kay after seeing him on This Morning this morning

swirlyarts
23-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Now I really fancy Vernon Kay after seeing him on This Morning this morning

He's got rid of his nasty hair now hasn't he?

nattynetty
23-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Don't think I've contributed to this thread yet so to keep it simple....

Christian Slater yummmmmmmmmmmmmm :mf:

incywincy
23-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Don't think I've contributed to this thread yet so to keep it simple....

Christian Slater yummmmmmmmmmmmmm :mf:

Me neither... Here is my man!
Paulo Nutini (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEip80da7E)
I think its the Scottish accent that sends me :mf:! oh and i'd love to run my fingers through his scruffy hair!

Anyway, back to work :p

caketopper
23-10-2007, 11:29 PM
He's got rid of his nasty hair now hasn't he?

yep and he looks mighty fine!

Seahorse
29-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Was very disappointed at Guy of Gisbourne not being in Robin Hood much this week, tho Im loving his stance in all that leather.
Seeing Christpher Ecclestones bottom in the Elizabeth film made up for it tho.

Seahorse
09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Richard Armitage, David Tennant, Daniel Radcliffe AND Richard Hammond all on TV over 1 weekend.
Life is goooood.

0103media
09-11-2007, 05:18 PM
What about these then ?

LOL

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/legs.jpg

Seahorse
09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Dont tease us mr m, is that you?

0103media
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Its a bit of me lol...

Seahorse
09-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Are we going to have to make up a photo fit of you?So far we have pieces of the face, now legs n feet.Is anybody printing off the pics and making up a full picture?

Peter
09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
More to the point, does anyone really want to?:D

swirlyarts
09-11-2007, 07:39 PM
More to the point, does anyone really want to?:D

Ooooh you are funny :D :D And a bit mean :D

Peter
09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
It's only because I've got a couple of weeks before my ad auction comes up! :D

Seahorse
14-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Can I add Javier Bardem to the list.
He is the baddy in No Country for old Men, a bit dodgey in the film but rather handsome in real life.

Apple Tree Crafts
14-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Himself was watching some old seventies war II film the other night. It starred Michael York and Simon McCorkindale......absolutely gorgeous, both of them!

Jules

Seahorse
14-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Mmm, Simon Mcorkindale, I remember him as Manimal, also I happily watch Death on the Nile each time its on.

Littlegems_cm
14-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Gotta be Dean out of Supernatural - OMG. I'm going to marry him one day!

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/50/64/0000035064_20061021052854.jpg

ethel&edna
14-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Oooh Michael York. Yes I remember having a thing about him in my younger days...

...but anyome who's checked out my Flickr pages will know I have an unhealthy attraction to...

...Russell Brand.

Also like Alan Rickman.

Focus on Life
14-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Also like Alan Rickman.

LOVE Alan Rickman ever since Truly Madly Deeply, he was yum in that

I have something to confess...I'm a sucker for slight speed impediments in men!....James Spader in his younger (Sex Lies & Videotape) days.....and Christian Slater when he was in Heathers....they might not lisp exactly but there's certainly sumat they do with their mouths that does sumat to me!...

Shaz x

mymiyel
14-03-2008, 06:06 PM

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/50/64/0000035064_20061021052854.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!! He is gorgeous. I cannot believe one man can be so hot!!!! I'm going to marry him too. We'd have such cute babies. Maybe we can sort a rota out.

nattynetty
14-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Oooh Michael York. Yes I remember having a thing about him in my younger days...

My hubby has been told by a few people that he looks like Michael York, we had to google him the first time he was told that as we'd never heard of him

Bizzarely though if we're talking about famous men blondes just don't do it for me...as I think I've mentioned way back on this thread my vote goes to Christian Slater and at a close second Matt Dillon.

Apple Tree Crafts
14-03-2008, 07:04 PM
LOVE Alan Rickman ever since Truly Madly Deeply, he was yum in that

I have something to confess...I'm a sucker for slight speed impediments in men!....James Spader in his younger (Sex Lies & Videotape) days.....and Christian Slater when he was in Heathers....they might not lisp exactly but there's certainly sumat they do with their mouths that does sumat to me!...

Shaz x

Definitely Alan Rickman.

James Spader has aged well, if you watch Boston Legal.

John Cusack in his younger days...mmmmm....

The dark guy from 'Love Actually' who played Karl... oh.my.God.....swoon
http://kristine.echoes****/karl/

And, going back ages...Scott Baio?

Jules

Focus on Life
14-03-2008, 07:12 PM
John Cusack in his younger days...mmmmm....
Jules

Oh yes, definitely Mr Cusack in that one where he was the hitman who went back to his school reunion...what the heck was it called?!

Shaz x

JBJB
14-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I've got a new one to add ...

Dr Daniel Granger from BBC's daytime show "Doctor's"

He's got beautiful eyes and the sexiest voice ever! I've never been attracted by somebody's voice before but his is gorgeous.

And what's more, I get to see/hear him most days!

sweet
14-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm all up for a bit of richard hammond too, I also like the guy from csi miami who plays haratio (sp?!)...not my usual type, but he has a sexxxxxxy voice!

heavenlygirl
14-03-2008, 10:58 PM
God H from CSI is so coooool!!! He definatly ticks all my boxes.

Heather

SusieQ
15-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Can we share, he's very tall, you have the top half, il have the bottom half,..oo-er...mwohahahahaha.
That made me laugh!!! Very funny!!! Love Sue. xx:mf:

LavenderHearts
15-03-2008, 12:44 AM
You can't go wrong with Wentworth Miller and he's super intelligent! :)

SusieQ
15-03-2008, 10:10 AM
It's got to be Jeremy Irons for me. I think he is lovely, sort of mysterious, quiet and haunting. There is an article in todays Telegraph magazine about him. My favourite film is the version of Lolita which J. I. stars in. Some people look at me a bit strange when I say that is my favourite film but if you watch it it isn't what you would expext. It is a very, very sad story and not as 'seedy' as you would expect.Anyone else got a very favourite film. I would love to hear about them!! Sue.xx:mf:

Focus on Life
15-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh yes, definitely Mr Cusack in that one where he was the hitman who went back to his school reunion...what the heck was it called?!

Shaz x

Its just come to me!.....Grosse Point Blank

heavenlygirl
15-03-2008, 10:24 PM
One of my fave films is Gladiator. Theres nothing like blood, guts and violence with a hot bloke at the helm.:o:o
Might just have to go and watch that know!

heavenlygirl
15-03-2008, 10:25 PM
You can't go wrong with Wentworth Miller and he's super intelligent! :)

Whos Wentworth Miller?

Selina
16-03-2008, 09:10 AM
'Grosse Point Blank' - fantastic film, just lurve John Cusak, also Richard Hammond and the bloke in The Mummy who played the 'helper' chap with the tattoos under his eyes! Selina

Beadservice
16-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Naaah...it's Bill Oddie for me (:o snigger) just can't resist wellies

Debbie

LavenderHearts
16-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Whos Wentworth Miller?

he's the main character in Prison Break, imo the best thing on tv for years!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589505/

marra
16-03-2008, 03:47 PM
i know he is gay but John barrowman is fab and im shamed to say shane ward too .lol

ilovecrafts
16-03-2008, 04:42 PM
well, in spite of his advancing years, I still think sean connery is the one. seems to get sexier as he gets older!

Focus on Life
16-03-2008, 04:49 PM
shane ward too .lol

I used to work with his cousin and he came to our office building once, Century Radio were on our ground floor so we regularly had young groupies hanging about outside whenever there were celebs visiting the station...mind you, they had to be someone pretty darn special for me to bother running out the door to have a peak over the balcony! :)

Shaz x

Seahorse
17-03-2008, 10:33 AM
well, in spite of his advancing years, I still think sean connery is the one. seems to get sexier as he gets older!

I agree,he was goinga bit dodgey in his 40's/Never say never again era but as soon as he was over that like in Highlander, he got saucy again.

swirlyarts
17-03-2008, 11:28 AM
I've got a new one to add ...

Dr Daniel Granger from BBC's daytime show "Doctor's"

He's got beautiful eyes and the sexiest voice ever! I've never been attracted by somebody's voice before but his is gorgeous.

And what's more, I get to see/hear him most days!

I can second that about the voice - Stuart Maconie!!! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/sxsw/2008/03/stuarts_first_day_at_the_festi.html) It's his Nothern lilt that does it for me! He's not the worlds most attractive man but I love his voice!

Focus on Life
17-03-2008, 01:48 PM
ooooh speaking of voices (no pun intended) John Hannah......yum yum

Shaz x

CurlyFries
17-03-2008, 08:10 PM

I agree - woof woof! Did you see Supernatural last night?!

When I was growing up I thought I was in love with Harrison Ford in his Indiana Jones outfit :p Johny Depp is always a winner too!

I know I fancy loads of other men but my mind has gone blank! :mf:

Emma

Focus on Life
18-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh I've just turned the Dog Whisperer on (sorry, put the Dog Whisperer on) and remembered I like him too - Cesar Milan

Maybe its cos he's so masterful :) but I like his smile too....mouths again

Shaz x

icecreamgirl
19-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Jack Bower is the best. (Kiefer Sutherland 24)And he saves the world over and over again.Who could ask for more in a man??

Focus on Life
21-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Gotta resurrect this again cos I just put Miami Ink on and remembered Chris Garver, now he has my mouth/speech thing goin on!

Shaz x