PDA

View Full Version : Craft 4 Crafters 27 - 29th Jan - Westpoint Areana - Exeter

Melissa
08-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Is anyone going to or exhibiting at Craft 4 Crafters (http://www.craft4crafters.co.uk) at Westpoint Areana Exeter on the 27th to the 29th Jan 2011?

"Craft 4 Crafters, one of the South West's largest crafting shows returns to the Westpoint Arena for its 10th year. Come along and join us in our celebrations."
The show is the ideal place to buy thousands of crafting supplies, get great ideas and inspiration. With leading local and national exhibitors offering products for Card Making, Papercrafts, Stamping, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Beading, Painting, Patchwork, Quilting, Knitting, and many others.
There are also workshops running in a variety of different crafts throughout the weekend."

We (Tamarembroideries) have just recieved our confirmation letter! Our stand number is DV1!

Has anyone else ever exhibited at Craft 4 Crafters? What were your experiences? Any advice?

Thanks! :D

Melissa
09-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Hello again.
Now xmas is over and done with and the Craft 4 Crafters show is closer I am again asking if anyone is going - or if you have even heard of the show? Anyone with any reviews? Exhibitors or Visitors?
Thanks again!
Melissa

debster
11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
I wish i could say im going as i live in exeter its very close but im pretty certain i shall be working nights over those days sadly x

Melissa
15-01-2011, 09:42 AM
oh no, nevermind - if you could pass on to family and friends - its meant to be a fantastic show!