PDA

View Full Version : Winter Warming Hot Chocolate

SilverBlackbird
06-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Since I suspect pretty much everyone is shivering in the snow and frost at the moment, I thought I'd share the recipe for the hot chocolate I whipped up this morning - cheap, made of store-cupboard staples and really tasty! Just put the recipe up on my blog, I promise you it'll put a smile on your face despite the cold!

Daesul
06-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Great blog! All those pics of lovely stuff made my mouth water! However, I couldn't find anything at all about hot chocolate...

SilverBlackbird
06-12-2010, 07:08 PM
It was today's post, should be the first thing you see when you click on the link - it is when I do...could I ask you to try again, not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it? x

nettie
06-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Sounds lovely...I think I'll be coming back to this when I go shopping next...bet it smelt gorgeous too :)

Daesul
06-12-2010, 08:36 PM
It was today's post, should be the first thing you see when you click on the link - it is when I do...could I ask you to try again, not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it? x

Yes, it's there now. When I looked before the top entry was the elderberry one - I sympathised because I've picked the stalks out of those myself! Anyway, the hot choc sounds lovely, will have to try it!

Leisure Time Collection
07-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Chocolate did you say chocolate oh I love hot chocolate with baileys it's sNOw joke it's the only winter warmer I need :)

SilverBlackbird
07-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh hot choc with Baileys...sadly we didn't have any in the house yesterday or I can promise it would have appeared in the recipe. We actually served hot choc and baileys at our wedding instead of champagne - it was winter! - and everyone loved it. Mm!

Daesul - so glad it's there now, was panicking that there was some technical fault that I had no idea how to fix! Thanks for looking again!

And yes, it smelled amazing :)

janachen
09-12-2010, 06:12 AM
this is also great on his coming yuletide season.
Thanks for the great ideas for recipes. You saved me so much time.
Have a wonderful holiday season.

greannancrafts
09-12-2010, 06:41 AM
On the Farmers Markets in this weather, Sarah the Chocolate brings the hot choccy, Cathy the plant brings the Baileys and I bring the cream, marshmallows and crunchie bar, crushed up to sprinkle on top;-)

Jane

SilverBlackbird
09-12-2010, 09:30 AM
On the Farmers Markets in this weather, Sarah the Chocolate brings the hot choccy, Cathy the plant brings the Baileys and I bring the cream, marshmallows and crunchie bar, crushed up to sprinkle on top;-)

Jane

Fantastic arrangement!