PDA

View Full Version : My first earrings

Wenting_Hu
21-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Last sunday, i made one pair of earrings. This is my first work. Making jewelry is wonderful and exciting, so i asked my friend to have a photo design for me.

OK. Here it is....

I love earrings, but i do not have the hole for them. Or i can show this by myself. Depressed...
But how can i upload the photo in this craft?

Sommerwood
21-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Sorry but that link doesn't work so cannot see a pic of your creation at the moment.

You will need to use an image hoster, i,e photobucket or somebody similar and then copy the url and add it by clicking on the square yellow icon with what looks like 2 pyramids on in the toolbar and pasting the url where prompted.

Sorry, am so useless at explaining things so if that doens't make sense am sure somebody else will help!!

Wenting_Hu
21-05-2007, 08:43 AM
OK. I will use photobucket. Thank you!:D

Solitaire
21-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Can't wait to see them, I find jewellery making very calming.

Peter
21-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Last sunday, i made one pair of earrings. This is my first work. Making jewelry is wonderful and exciting, so i asked my friend to have a photo design for me.

OK. Here it is....

I love earrings, but i do not have the hole for them. Or i can show this by myself. Depressed...
But how can i upload the photo in this craft?
When you create your post, scroll down to 'manage attachments'. You can upload a link from there. Oh, and if you see Mod Edit on your post - DO NOT delete it!

Wenting_Hu
22-05-2007, 08:52 AM
OK. I would try this now. I found that this photo is being disposaled by my friend, so it is difficult to put the photo under the stated size.

Now it is successful, thought it may too small and not very clear...

I should pay attention to that next time.:p