http://139.2.165.14/MacsService/Macs/ContentService/part/2/E1D70BC935FB0F54.jpg

I'm onto mountains and fish now.... so it's building up quite well... :D

Seahorse
14-05-2007, 05:00 PM
WOW!!Well done, I love the colours!!

Apple Tree Crafts
14-05-2007, 05:22 PM
....you must have loads!

Well done - that's looking fantastic:first: .
Can't wait to see the finished map!

Jules

candles by lisa
14-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Glad to see you are back on top of the world again!!!!

Lovely.

Lisa

indri
15-05-2007, 09:05 AM
It's not even half done yet!!! I have the bottom pictures to do and then all the border.... the writing, the mountains....

I was going to settle down for a good hour last night on it but my parents descended on me instead with rhubarb and jam and stayed over an hour... and my evening was over. I'm tap dancing tonight so probably won't get much done then so its not til wednesday that I'll get back to doing a large proportion of it! :o

candles by lisa
15-05-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm tap dancing tonight so probably won't get much done then so its not til wednesday that I'll get back to doing a large proportion of it! :o

Ah another dancer! Thought it was just me. Danced when I was young but took it up again when my daughter started dancing classes when she was 2 (she is 11 now). Go every Monday and Saturday. If I have a craft fair on the Saturday change and go to the Thursday class (which is what I am doing this weekend). A great way to keep fit, I hate the excercise classes as I get bored really quickly doing the same exercises over and over again. Love to dance though (as the Nolan sisters would say!)

Is it just tap you do? I do the whole lot from tap to cheerleading you name it. We have our annual display on 29th June so I am getting butterflies already!!! I don't know how I fit it all in sometimes.

Cheers.

Lisa

indri
15-05-2007, 01:36 PM
It is only tap dancing that I do. I have only been going for the last 4 years, so am not that good at it. The teacher is making it harder - more because we have bigger chunks of steps to learn and my brain can't take it in. I can only cope with a small amount each time otherwise my legs don't do what they should.

It's an adult evening class so most people don't have much idea which is good :D we're all as hopeless as each other! (Think "Stepping Out" with Julie Walters).

Thinking of doing harp next term.... but it will depend if its still on. Always fancied playing the harp!

swirlyarts
15-05-2007, 04:24 PM
It looks great! As others have said you must have so much patience!

mrs_crochet
18-05-2007, 10:19 AM
wow - that's looking fantastic,Well done