PDA

View Full Version : Supposed to be sewing but...

littlesnuggler
09-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Just consumed most of a bottle of wine so can't be bothered. I'm working at hubby's shop tomorrow so I can take my sewing there instead. Sold another buggy liner today so I've got to make it now. I also offered a complimentary one to Ben's playgroup to raffle for their new extension fund. I thought I would give them a pile of business cards to give out with the raffle tickets so might get a few orders.

candles by lisa
09-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Well get that bottle of wine down and pass it onto someone who really needs it ME!!! (have a read at the Do you think this is a **** thread!!!)

Your buggy liners are going down a treat so you will need to be sober tomorrow to get cracking.

Cheers hic!!!

Lisa:D

swirlyarts
09-05-2007, 10:42 PM
It's terrible this forum isn't it?? I should be sewing too but can't be bothered.... haven't had any wine though so that's not my excuse! I have done some blog entries and flickr stuff though - that counts doesn't it??

littlesnuggler
09-05-2007, 10:47 PM
It's terrible this forum isn't it?? I should be sewing too but can't be bothered.... haven't had any wine though so that's not my excuse! I have done some blog entries and flickr stuff though - that counts doesn't it??
Yeh, any reason to duck out of working is OK for one night. Must get cracking tomororw though!

littlesnuggler
09-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Well get that bottle of wine down and pass it onto someone who really needs it ME!!! (have a read at the Do you think this is a **** thread!!!)

I see what you mean Lisa - get to that off licence and get a bottle straight away!