View Full Version : Eurovision...

09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
....is everyone ready for Eurovision at the weekend then?? Terry prattling on, outrageous outfits and me and Matt laughing at everyone! I LOVE Eurovision!! If you do watch it then put subtitles on - it's hilarious watching the poor subtitler trying to keep up with Terry :mf:

09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
I think Terry's brilliant, he just takes the mick... Let's face it, you can't take it seriously can you? :mf:

candles by lisa
09-05-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't think I have watch the Eurovision Song Contest since Bucks Fizz one it!!! hehe.

I will be at a 2 day craft fair this weekend and it is about and hours drive away so will just have a few classes of wine and fall into my bed on Saturday before I have the drive back through again on Sunday morning. It had better be worth it!!!!! The way my luck has been lately will be chucking it down and wont make a bean!!!.

Potter Doodle Doo
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
I admit, I'm one that usually watches it. My 6 year old daughter also loves to watch it too, she adores watching the singing and dancing. I won't get to see it this year though as I'm away at my suppliers from tomorrow until Monday morning for some workshops that they are running.

09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
You will both have to tape it!!! I'll be watching with some wine.....

Potter Doodle Doo
09-05-2007, 09:42 PM
LOL .. my hubby already complains that I take up too much time on sky+ I may get to watch the results if I'm not drinking in the hotel bar :jump:

09-05-2007, 10:10 PM
If it's on Saturday i'll be glued to Grease is the Word... THE thing to watch on a Sat night,
oh i could soooo be Sandy if only there wasn't so much icecream to make......
Not sure about hubbie making it as Danny, although i'm sure he's got a leather jacket somewhere.....
now where did i leave my bobby socks.....

Apple Tree Crafts
10-05-2007, 08:08 AM
....I only watch it for Our Tel. He's the best thing about it. I don't often get near the tv remote though....

Can't believe those Finns won last year....just outrageous brass necks!

10-05-2007, 09:41 AM
I've got some friends coming over for a Eurovision and Waffles evening... I'm even going to get them to score each contestant and there will be a prize for the one who gives the most points to the winner....

10-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Indri - I like your idea!! How sad am I? I'm sat making business cards and I'm watching the semi finals on BBC 3!!!

10-05-2007, 08:15 PM
It's a shame that some of these acts in the semi's won't get through and be subjected to Terry's vitriol - Israel's was funny!!

10-05-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't get BBC 3 so can't enjoy that pleasure of Israels entry.

10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Hopefully Israel along with Denmark will be through - great!! Switzerland is very good too

10-05-2007, 11:33 PM
caught a bit of the semi final earlier, was it the Swedes who were singing about vampires? Scary bunch, whoever they were!!

10-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Ooooh I love Eurovision...the first record I ever bought was Bucks Fizz:o

Love our entry this year (although not in the kind of way that I'd buy it) as it's so cheesy and camp - has me and hubby in stitches when it's on :D

No Eurovision night for me like Indri has planned (so jealous) as none of my friends 'get' it and think it's just totally naff - they don't realise that's the whole point and what makes it so good :p

11-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Didn't realise there were so many TOG's around...... oh, and a few TYG's too.

Apple Tree Crafts
11-05-2007, 07:16 AM
.....although I'm only 40.

Himself is 46 (almost) and I'm having to physically restrain him from buying biege. He thinks he can get away with it by calling it 'stone'......