PDA

View Full Version : Long shot but has anyone got....

nattynetty
08-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Anyone got issue 31 of Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine???

Don't need to borrow it just need someone to check something for me - need to know if my advert is in it :confused:

I asked them about 10 times for it to be sent to me but it never arrived (and now next issue is out) I just want to make sure the ad is there before I pay the bill for it :nopity:

Ta muchly
Janette

EMEvans
08-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Just checked but i'm afraid the last one i bought was issue 30. When i pop into town tomorrow i'll have a peak in WHSmiths as they seem to have backdated issues there.

Heart and Design
09-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi, Ive just had a rummage through the paper rack and found my copy. Your advert is on pg 58, and is 1/8th of the page.
If you want any more info just let me know.

Best wishes
Paula

EMEvans
09-05-2007, 06:16 PM
I did pop to WHSmiths and saw your ad too.

nattynetty
10-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Big big thank you Paula and Emma - was so good of you both to put yourselves out to look for me :) I must be getting cynical in my old age assuming the ad hadn't been included - although it was after being told for about the 5th time that the mag had been sent but they'd put another one in the post to me straight away :frusty:.

Best get the bill paid then :rolleyes:

EMEvans
10-05-2007, 07:48 AM
No problems Netty, it's always best to check these things before handing over hard earned cash. Glad i could help.:D

deezkatz
29-05-2007, 11:31 PM
lol
i should learn to scroll down!!!
i went rummaging too and then found the magazine and then scrolled down and realised the question had been answered!!! lol
never mind, lol