PDA

View Full Version : incywincy birthday t-shirts?

incywincy
25-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Have made a toddler T-Shirt for a friends son's birthday, saying 'I'm 3'

What do you think? was thinking of putting them on my site/tuggle?
?
Have had to add the file to PictureTrail again (sorry!). someone will have to tell me how to reduce my pic sizes! :(

Plus the photos aren't brill! But all feedback very welcome :)
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=14552317&uid=7216427

MellyMJ
25-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I like the shirts and think you should add them to your site. Very cute idea. And think - whenever you look back at pictures, you'll always be sure how old the kid was at the time :)

Melanie
----------
www.scissorsandstrings.com

icecreamgirl
25-04-2007, 11:50 PM
That's a good idea for birthday pressies.
They would probably sell well!!:)

candles by lisa
26-04-2007, 08:05 AM
That's an excellent idea!! Go for it.

Lisa

Funkyhand
26-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I agree, if you have one for 'I'm One' I will be your first purchaser. My best friends little girl is one next month and I want to buy her something different than a boring old Doll ! Afraid I am not particularly good with childrens pressies!!
Anice xx :):)

Apple Tree Crafts
26-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Lovely for the birthday boy/girl!

You could maybe do 'I'm a Big Brother' or 'I'm a Big Sister' for a tshirt for when a new baby has arrived. I always buy gifts for older children too, when they have a new sibling.

Jules

kipper workshops
26-04-2007, 09:16 AM
I think they are a great idea. You should definately put them on your site. I think they would be a good seller. I haven't seen anything like it before.

Lovely little t-shirts. Great stuff.

Steve:)

incywincy
26-04-2007, 09:24 AM
I agree, if you have one for 'I'm One' I will be your first purchaser. My best friends little girl is one next month and I want to buy her something different than a boring old Doll ! Afraid I am not particularly good with childrens pressies!!
Anice xx :):)

Thanks everyone x will have to put them on now :) Just need to get some better pics first.

Anice ;), Would love to make one for you. Just PM me with the details.
Am actually doing an 'I'm 1' today for another friends little boy :)
Or you could always buy a personalised t-shirt, as i've just added my 'named t-shirts' to my site.

If your ever stuck for baby gift ideas check out my links page, there are some lovely sites on there (lol). Or just click on the tuggle link below :)
www.tuggle.co.uk (http://www.tuggle.co.uk)

euston-74
26-04-2007, 11:04 AM
These are smashing Sam - also Jules idea is great too I think.
I'll think about getting one at some point after this baby decides to arrive (only 6 days late now!!).
Mel

incywincy
26-04-2007, 11:58 AM
These are smashing Sam - also Jules idea is great too I think.
I'll think about getting one at some point after this baby decides to arrive (only 6 days late now!!).
Mel
Thanks Mel.... Keep us posted on all baby activities! Hope it happens soon and all goes well. Is it your first?
Sending big hugs x http://www.mumszone.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/SUNSHINEBEAR.gif

Tip Top
26-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Big brother and big sister tshirts are a good idea:D
Also little brother and little sister :D
I wanted to get one for my oldest son when the youngest was born but could not find anywhere that did them!

Good luck! :)

Buttonberry
26-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Definately a grand idea, i think you should add them to your site asap! Nice and unique, haven't seen it before... i'll spread the word :D

craftdancer
26-04-2007, 07:02 PM
What a great idea. Go for it!!

swirlyarts
26-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Fantastic idea! Good ideas for the big sister/brother ones too.

Apple Tree Crafts
27-04-2007, 03:06 PM
....personalised baby blankets? Those lovely fleece ones in plain colours would look really snazzy with names or pictures on them. I'm sure you can buy the ready made ones to personalise.

Jules

swirlyarts
27-04-2007, 04:40 PM
....personalised baby blankets? Those lovely fleece ones in plain colours would look really snazzy with names or pictures on them. I'm sure you can buy the ready made ones to personalise.

Jules

Or go into business with Littel Snuggler - she could do the blankets and you could do the initials etc!

littlesnuggler
27-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Love the T-shirts and I think the Big Brother/Sister idea is great. There's some good ideas at Blooming Marvellous but, of course, we don't copy do we!!!!! :mf:

incywincy
27-04-2007, 08:15 PM
LOL at you guys! lovely ideas, thanks x :sm:

Have added another photo of the 'I'm 1' I made yesterday. Poor Emma had to dress up as a boy again for her silly mummy! :)
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=14552317&uid=7216427

Samm
01-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Hehehehe, what a great idea!