PDA

View Full Version : Like the new look, but how do I . . . . ?

Cuckoos Nest
26-03-2010, 11:53 PM
alter the font size, or underline etc. The buttons in the toolbar don't seem to work for me.

BabyBlue
27-03-2010, 08:00 PM
highlight the text you want to make changes too, it should work, did when i tried

HTH.x

Critchley
27-03-2010, 08:24 PM
When you click to make a post all the gadgets you need are here. If you can't see them let us know as there must be something amis.

Lilac Moon
27-03-2010, 08:29 PM
silly question but then I'm full of them, did you actually type anything first?

sorry couldn't resist..

Cuckoos Nest
27-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Yes (of course lol) I did type, and highlighted the text, and clicked on the underline icon, and nothing happened.

And I'm trying to do it now, with this text, and NOTHING IS HAPPENING. No italic, no bold, no change of font, nothing. Why can you all do it and I can't???

Cuckoos Nest
27-03-2010, 10:52 PM
When you click to make a post all the gadgets you need are here. If you can't see them let us know as there must be something amis.

Hi Carol, I can see all the icons, no probs, but when I click on them nothing changes.

dreamstar
27-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Yes (of course lol) I did type, and highlighted the text, and clicked on the underline icon, and nothing happened.

And I'm trying to do it now, with this text, and NOTHING IS HAPPENING. No italic, no bold, no change of font, nothing. Why can you all do it and I can't???
Coz we are clever!!:mf::mf::mf:
Sorry just messing!!