PDA

View Full Version : Organising Scrapbooking parties - similar to a tupperware or Partylite party.

etvoila
19-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Anyone know if there are any companies looking for people to go round organising scrap parties etc. where you teach a hostess and friends how to make a mini book or page. And then get the hostess and friend to order products, paper, embellishments, tools etc. I don't want to be the hostess but would like to be the one who approaches the hostess and teaches the layouts/ techniques. Any ideas of companies looking for that or suggestions of where to go to find out. Any links / advice would be greatfully received. Thanks

shazeroo
19-01-2010, 07:59 PM
sorry i dont know of anyone offering this, but it sounds like great fun and i would be interested too.

let us know if you find anything

perfectangel
19-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Hello Ladies,

I am not sure if there are any companies that spe******e just in scrapbooking but Stampin' Up! may definately be something you wish to consider!

Stampin' Up! is a direct sales company that spe******es in stamps and papercraft products and you could definately use their products to scrapbook with...we are currently organising a scrapbook swap at the moment :) You may have heard of them as they are receiving a large amunt of coverage in craft magazines at the moment!

You cannot buy their products in shops, instead they are sold through Independent Demonstrators / Creative Coaches though home parties, work shops etc etc!

They have been going strong in the USA for 20 years and have been in Europe for just over 2 years.

You would be responsible for finding your own customers and arranging your own workshops but you get huge amounts of support in doing this and loads of resources!

In short you would demonstrate their products and receive a commission on any products you sell as well as a discount on anything you buy for yourself!

I started last year and absoloutely love it!

I will PM you my details aso you can contact me if you want to have a chat and find out more/ask any more questions!

Jo
x

Heidijw
26-01-2010, 11:32 AM
try Particraft - company backed by Creative Expressions.

wendy
26-01-2010, 07:04 PM
It might be worth having a look at http://www.partyplantogether.co.uk/ - there are lots of party plan companies on there, also a forum where you could ask more questions.

Memories4ever
20-02-2010, 02:21 AM
I run scrapbooking parties exactly as you describe. If you'd like to ask me anything / pick my brains, send me a PM. Happy to help