PDA

View Full Version : Website links

countrycrafts
14-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi in the next few days I will have finished putting a website together and was wondering if we could all help each other out.If I was to put a link into your web site would you do the same for me. I'll scratch you back you scratch mine lol .What do you think Mal Hull

baines
14-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Just to let you know, Google no longer values reciprocal links. If you think you may gain traffic from other sites, then that is fine, but you may be better of using article marketing or doing some social book marking.

bodrighy
14-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I have a links page and there's always the chance that someone will check it out even if Google doesn't so I'll add it later

Pete

baines
14-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I hope my previous post didn't come across too abruptly, I was only trying to give some useful advice.

Amethystjewellery
14-01-2010, 09:37 PM
I have also started a new directory of Craft Sites. My original one (of only jewellery sites) has been a great success and so I have created another one!
The idea is that you add your website details and upload a logo, then post a link back to the listing site. You would be surprised at how many people will click through to your website to have a look! It is free of charge to add your website details. The link to the Top 100 Craft Sites directory is:
http://beadybeauties.gotop100.com/
Sheena