PDA

View Full Version : Easter Cards

mollymandy
19-02-2007, 12:14 PM
http://iam.homewithgod.com/christianstuff/easter/chick002.gifEaster cards is it to earliy to mention t yet as mothers day is first just wonderd to you send cards and if so do you make your own?I love easter alwayssend cards im no card maker so i buy but do like messing about makeing easter treats what do you do?

Cloverst
19-02-2007, 12:48 PM
I always make easter cards and send them to people. I don't really make treats cause all the kids are bothered about atm is the chocolate and will destroy anything and everything that gets in their way lol!

I mainly go for eggs on my cards but I'm doing a lot of thinking trying to come up with cute chick designs too.

Snow angel
19-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I have made most of my easter cards already and im lucky enough to have orders for most of them

Cloverst
19-02-2007, 02:37 PM
:jump: Yay! Well done you!

indri
19-02-2007, 02:52 PM
It all depends how organised I get before hand. I have made Easter cards in the past, but the last couple of years I've bought them as I haven't got round to it yet. So this year will be the same as I have a big project underway that I don't want interrupted particularly.

mollymandy
19-02-2007, 03:01 PM
I have made most of my easter cards already and im lucky enough to have orders for most of them
Have you made mothers day cards as well and got orders.

Snow angel
19-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Yes but i still have a few more to do

craftyfox
03-03-2007, 10:24 PM
We tried selling Easter cards last year, but there really doesn't seem to be a market for them. Valentine's Day was very busy this year, and we're hoping Mother's Day (http://www.crafty-fox.co.uk/handmade-cards/mothers-day/cards.html) will be too.

crafty-fox

sand
04-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I agree that there isn't much call for easter cards, but I generally send them to older members of the family, easpecially the diabetic ones.
My daughter now makes cards so she will be making my easter cards this year, I shall do the card toppers for them.

robinson
09-03-2007, 01:08 PM
we don't make card by ourself in easten

We produce high quality but low price greeting card, gift box, shopping bags, puzzles,pokers and so on.

Email:robinson@kamlungpackaging.com