PDA

View Full Version : Misi

UniqueGiftsDorset
05-12-2009, 04:20 PM
:)Hi

Can anyone please give me some info..hints and tips for selling on Misi for instance is there a fee to list an item or when an itwm is sold is there a final listing fee?
Thanks.

cbld
05-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Hiya!

I haven't had much in the way of sales on MISI so I can't offer you any tips, but I can point you in the direction of fees information!

http://www.misi.co.uk/help_art.php?cat=3

I'm sure someone else will be along with some tips shortly :)

tipsylipsy
05-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello there firstly fees you will be charged 20p per listing if you can list multiple items for 20p if they are all exactly the same. That sounds a bit cryptic ok if you have made 5 cards all identical for the same price per unit you can make a listing for 5 x cards and will only be charged 20p for the whole listing if you decide to list each card seperately it would cost you 1, hope that makes sense. When you make a sale you will be charged 3% of the sale total.

Secondly to search for a particular seller if you look at the search bar on the top left hand side of the screen you will see a drop down menu you can choose 'seller' from that menu and then type in the sellers name

I would recommend you introduce yourself on the forum there to get a bit of recognition they are all really lovely and will help you to promote your store

hth

Extra Special Touch Gifts
05-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I have had items on there for a few months and sold the first one today! Hurrah!!

It can't do any harm to list items on there and hope for the best!

UniqueGiftsDorset
06-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Please may somebody send me the link to get onto the misi forum :mf:

Thank you.

tipsylipsy
06-12-2009, 12:13 PM
You need to sign in as a member then the forum link will be in the Members Menu to the left