PDA

View Full Version : 1st fair

Karen B
13-11-2009, 09:05 AM
:oHi,
I've got my first sale/fair tonight at a local school, very nervous and I'm sure I have forgotten something.
Karen

Kiamyka
13-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Hope it goes well Karen xx

AliCat
13-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Karen

Don't be too nervous - as long as you remember your table cloths, stock, cash box/change & bags (plus tables/chairs if they are not provided) you have nothing to worry about! Obviously you will probably be taking much more than this - order books, business cards, food & drinks, etc but you will still have a good fair with the bare minimum. :mf:

Have fun, talk to as many customers as you can and I hope you have a really good evening. I did a school shopping evening last night (was shattered when I got home at 11pm!! :sleep:) and it was a great evening with lots of Christmas spirit!

Let us know how you get on.

prishajewels
13-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Good Luck. Just relax and have a good time.:)

JKS
13-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Good luck, have a great time, sell lots and look forward to the next one.

missie
13-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Good luck and lots or fairy sales dust your way

Not Just Handbags
13-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Good luck! Got my first one tomorrow and am supposed to be doing last minute cutting, chopping and sticking really need to get off the internet!! x

AliCat
13-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Good luck! Got my first one tomorrow and am supposed to be doing last minute cutting, chopping and sticking really need to get off the internet!! x

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Karen B
14-11-2009, 10:33 AM
thank you for all your support it gave a real good buzz to start the fair with!
I had a great time at the fair and really enjoyed talking and listnening to people (by the end of the evening I lost my voice).
I got a lot of input and interest from people and even sold enough to break even.
I havean order for 2 little silver fairies and another stall holder interested in stocking my stuff on her stall (buying not sale or returrn :D).
I hoping the 40 flyers given out regarding Jewellery parties will result in a couple of bookings and I'll get some sales through the website which I am now panicing about as it's not live yet (Hubby is on the case!)
all in all a good night!
I look foward to my next one
Karen:)

JKS
14-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Well done, Karen, glad it went well

Lovely that another stall holder wants to carry your stock - another outlet, well done

Jill

AliCat
14-11-2009, 11:54 PM
I had a great time at the fair and really enjoyed talking and listnening to people (by the end of the evening I lost my voice).
I got a lot of input and interest from people and even sold enough to break even.
I havean order for 2 little silver fairies and another stall holder interested in stocking my stuff on her stall (buying not sale or returrn :D).
I hoping the 40 flyers given out regarding Jewellery parties will result in a couple of bookings and I'll get some sales through the website which I am now panicing about as it's not live yet (Hubby is on the case!)
all in all a good night!

Excellent, Karen - I am really pleased it went well for you. See, nothing to be scared of is there!!! :mf:

helena
15-11-2009, 12:36 PM
well done! Glad it went well too.
Helena xx

Carl Martin
15-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Great news hope to see the website soon then. :)

befascinated
15-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Karen - Thats fabulous news - its good to here good news about fairs for a change well done you hope the flyers pay off big time xx

Nicola-D
15-11-2009, 09:52 PM
glad to hear your first fair went well, hope you now do many more! My first fair was dead slow, lots of people but no one buying, I only sold 1 ring! Looking forward to seeing your website

Story books
16-11-2009, 09:44 AM
all in all a good night!

Good work. Continue the same in future and don't be nervous for everything. Take care and Good luck...!