PDA

View Full Version : Craft Fairs in Staffirdshire / West Midlands

Katianne
18-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Like a number of you that have posted, I am new to crafts and am currently looking for local craft fairs where I can show my work (and hopefully sell some!). Does anyone organise any events in Staffs / West Mids that I can have details of? Or is anyone attending any events this year and would be kind enough to give me some contact details. If anyone is interested, I make Mosaics - mirrors mainly at the moment but I may branch out if things go well. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

indri
25-01-2007, 09:09 PM
I know Dobbies garden centre in near Nuneaton sometimes holds a craft fair. I don't know whether it is organised by Dobbies or someone else though so you'd have to do some investigating to find out. Not very helpful, but its a start for you.

Katianne
25-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks, I will look into that. Just the name is appealing, makes me think of Harry Potter!

Peter
25-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorry guys, but we've had about three threads about fairs in Staffordshire THIS MONTH! Can we check first before clogging up the site with duplicate requests? Ta, Peter :)

Katianne
25-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry, know my way around the forum pretty well now so will make sure I don't dup. Don't want to clog!:sm: