PDA

View Full Version : soapmakers help please for gifts ???

sherrielinda
11-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi all, I'm thinking of buying some lovely handmade soaps from people on here but I wondered are your soaps made from natural ingredients & not tested on animals. I could look through lots of old threads but I thought I'd start a new thread & try this way as it might take ages otherwise. Also if I'm being cheeky does anyone offer discounts to forum members. Can anyone help please. Thanks in advance, Linda.

greannancrafts
11-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Our soaps are made from natural ingredients and are Vegan Society registered (with the exception of goat's milk and honey range) - which means we have proof all through the supply chain that the ingredients are not tested on animals.

Depending on how much you ordered, we may be able to offer a discount - pm me.

Our gift range will be updated by the end of the week.

Jane

Sheabutter Cottage
12-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Our range of handmade natural soaps are not tested on animals and are all vegan friendly.

Ingredients for each product can be found on the site. Have a look >>http://www.akuawood.co.uk/home.php?cat=30

I am sure we can work out a discount for forum members :)

poshpongs
15-10-2009, 09:57 AM
I am not sure, but is it not illegal for toiletries / cosmetics to be tested on animals nowadays.

None of our suppliers use ingredients which are tested on animals.

Posh Pongs

Sheabutter Cottage
15-10-2009, 10:57 AM
I am not sure, but is it not illegal for toiletries / cosmetics to be tested on animals nowadays.

If it is illegal, then L'Oreal is breaking the law ;)