• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vgbear
    100+ crafts club
    • Nov 2008

A little bit of guidance required

Hi

Over christmas I was looking at doing some candy cane wrappers, snowman soup etc for my craft fairs. Does anyone know if you need to your food hygiene certificate to sell sweets. My intention is to put pre bought sweets,small packets in little gift sets and I am not sure if you need it just to resell them.

Also if you do need it how is the easiest way to go about obtaining. I didhave one years ago when working at the Pleasure Beach but I would think this would have expired.

Thanks in advance
    www.babybearcreations.co.uk - handmade stationery and cards

www.buggable.weebly.com - personalised t-shirts and clothing, work wear and hen and stag t-shirts.
  • greannancrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • Oct 2008

Why not phone your local EHO? They are there to help.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

• Soapie
      100+ crafts club
      • Jul 2009

To my knowledge you do NOT need a certificate to sell any food stuffs that have been bought prepacked and sold in the same packing they were purchased. The problems start to come in when you are opening and repacking or making from scratch. Though I would check it out to be sure. Hope this helps.

Comment

• vgbear
        100+ crafts club
        • Nov 2008

Thanks for that it is much appreciated
        www.babybearcreations.co.uk - handmade stationery and cards

www.buggable.weebly.com - personalised t-shirts and clothing, work wear and hen and stag t-shirts.

Comment

Working...
        X