PDA

View Full Version : papercraft inspirations - does anyone know

sunrise
23-09-2009, 01:57 PM
I have just subscribed to this magazine using my tesco clubcard vouchers
does anyone know if I'm still entitled to the free subscription gift ??

befascinated
23-09-2009, 02:55 PM
I would have thought you were entitled afterall the vouchers are redeemed just like money the magazine will still get the money from Tesco regardless of what deals they have made with each other.

Im intrigued whats the gift?

krafty1
23-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Don't see why not, they'll get their money for the subscriptions, even if it's from tesco and not you direct so I would think so.

Tip Top
24-09-2009, 04:16 PM
It would depend if you used a promotional code when you signed up for the subscription - usually in the magazine if you take up the particular subscription offer there is a redemption code....

It takes a good few weeks for the stuff to arrive though.....!!:D

Critchley
24-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Definately yes. Unless it clearly states "except for Tesco voucher purchases". Nowhere? There you go then. Ring them up and give them polite piece of your mind. lol.

sunrise
24-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Definately yes. Unless it clearly states "except for Tesco voucher purchases". Nowhere? There you go then. Ring them up and give them polite piece of your mind. lol.

will look into that one thanks
at the end of the day I've paid like everyone else even if it is with clubcard vouchers
bit annoyed really as I've e.mailed them and no ones replied and thats not right is it