PDA

View Full Version : Goody bag help needed- part 2! Choccies and sweets....

dee_liteful
22-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Right, for my goody bags at the clothesshow I have been told I need an actual product.

So, I thought about the idea of personalised sweets and choccies. Does anybody or is anybody willing to make for me 700 goodies? I would mainly need my company name and website on the wrapper or product itself.

I am on a very tight budget, but if you would be willing to help i'd really appreciate it. I would make sure your brand is advertised at my exhibit and in my brochures.

I need a sample for October but the actual rest for end Nov.

I have looked online and there are companies that do this but again, it would be nice to keep the handmade touch.

I hope somebody can help-these small advertising touches are driving me crazy!!

Thank you :):mf::):mf::):D:D

reebee baby
25-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Hia I know of someone who does this kind of thing. Her website is www.rixyswrappers.co.uk (http://www.rixyswrappers.co.uk) you would have to contact her and see if she can help you or if it's what you are looking for.

I've not bought anything yet.... but only heard good things about the service.

HTH!

rixyswrappers
06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I really do do these, thanks ReeBeeBaby. If you still want them, then just let me know, and I'll get a price for you.

If not, good luck with the show. How exciting?:mf::mf:

Lannibone
10-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi,

Just noticed your post thought i would reply as i have just started my own business creating personalised chocolate wrappers.
An example of my pricing if you would like 700 wrapped chocolates would by 190 including delivery. The wrappers will all be printed on silk laser paper, wrapped around 5g chocolates.

If you would like me to create you an example wrapper either email me on the address below or PM me on here.

dee_liteful
16-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks guys have PM'd you xx

cardsbykatie
17-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi Dee,

Did you get the message I sent you about this? I thought I had replied to this post but apparently not so wanted to check I had sent it at all!

Katie x

dee_liteful
17-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi Dee,

Did you get the message I sent you about this? I thought I had replied to this post but apparently not so wanted to check I had sent it at all!

Katie x

Hi Katie

Sorry, I have just wrote on your wall :)

Hope you are well xx