PDA

View Full Version : Recipes

Fluffy Squirrel
17-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Tonight I decided to set up a new site to share much loved recipes, and also somewhere for me to store them instead of scraps of paper!! lol.

The site is: http://yumyuminmytum.webs.com/ (http://yumyuminmytum.wordpress.com/)

If any of you would like to share your recipes... sweet, savoury, snacks, drinks... anything at all, then I'd love to hear from you :)

I have friends and family in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Spain... all over really, and I am hoping to get some ideas from everyone.

Love Laura xxx

jencel
17-08-2009, 11:55 PM
That's a good idea. I'll keep an eye on them. Are you going to add the link to your signature?

(I notice all the recipes so far are for sweets :D)

Fluffy Squirrel
18-08-2009, 12:45 AM
I've changed this from a blog to a proper website as I thought it would be easier to navigate and to find what you may be interested in :)

onlyme
18-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Great idea! Must have a go at those scones, YUM! :D

kazzells
18-08-2009, 11:02 AM
ooohh Laura.....yummy, its only 9.50 in the morning and its making me soooo hungrey!!lol

Thanks for sharing these yummy receipes what a great idea!!
kazx

Fluffy Squirrel
18-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks all :)

I'm hoping to continue to add to the site so if anyone would like to contribute any recipes then just let me know.

:)

perfectangel
18-08-2009, 11:46 PM
I never knew you could actually make marshmallows lol,lol!!

Jo
x

sunrise
19-08-2009, 12:04 AM
what a brilliant idea
off to have a look now

C Hupfield Ceramics
19-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Did you see an idea like this on Dragons Den last week? its a good idea!

Fluffy Squirrel
20-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks for all of the support... I'm hoping to add a bit more content over the weekend.

I haven't seen Dragon's Den for a while so didn't see this idea lol... oops!! hehe

soaposh
20-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Is there any way you could add pics or a spot for reviews? I'd love to see what some of those recipes (sweets...drool...) look like. It would be good to know what people who made the goodies thought too.

A section for meals for under 2 or something would be good too.

Brilliant idea, love tried and tested recipes, especially the old ones. I have a recipe my Mum used to make for vinegar cake somewhere, absolutely brill. Will try and dig it out for you.

Carol

Fluffy Squirrel
25-08-2009, 06:07 PM
oooh another recipe to add would be great Carol, thank you.

I'll certainly look at adding a review and photographs section.

Thank you :)

shiner
26-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Oops there's me thinking this was thread was for a recipe for cooking squirrel

CraftyIdeas
03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Wow that's a clever way of storing them all up, and i think its great that your lots of other people to join in. Ill defiantly be keeping my eye on this website i think get some good ideas from it :)