PDA

View Full Version : craft/bead fairs in Aberdeenshire

carolinemhannon
15-11-2006, 03:22 PM
i moved up from Cheshire to Aberdeenshire in September and am looking for a craft or bead fair to seel my jewellery and handmade lampwork beads at?

i can't seem to find any this far up in Scotland but i thought someone on here might know of some

Andamento
17-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi there,
The 3d 2d crowd run the one at Glamis Castle (h t t p : / / w w w . 3 d 2 d . c o . u k / c g i - b i n / d a t e s . h t m l) which isn't too far away.
It's also worth looking at (h t t p : / / w w w . c r a f t - f a i r . c o . u k / D i a r y . c f m) - for instance there are fairs in Stonehaven & Aberdeen advertised.
I'm only just getting into craft fairs myself so am no expert! I donated a mirror as a raffle prize at an non craft fair event and on the strength of that was asked to take a stall at a fair and it's kind of developing! I also contacted a local craft association who weren't actually looking for new members but did want 'guests' at some of their fairs.
Anne.
PS I'm not allowed to post proper links yet so I just put spaces between all the letters.

Cats Cards
17-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow Caroline, thats a move and a half:o Hope everything is going ok. After seeing ur stuff at the craft fair I now have the jewellery making bug! Good luck with finding fairs ur stuff is brill:D

carolinemhannon
17-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Wow Caroline, thats a move and a half:o Hope everything is going ok. After seeing ur stuff at the craft fair I now have the jewellery making bug! Good luck with finding fairs ur stuff is brill:D

i know, it was quite a move

oh no i've passed the bug on, if you need any info on jewellery making or suppliers drop me a line

Andamento, thank you, i'll check out the links