PDA

View Full Version : pets

mollymandy
14-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Do you buy pressies for your little people.http://sb.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/kitty_wreath.gif

Peter
14-11-2006, 07:33 PM
I would, but I haven't found a shop that sells fresh mice. :rolleyes:

Sparklez
14-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I do, usually some treats and toys. My mother in law usually buys my two something for Xmas.

Carol

Suchaco
14-11-2006, 08:19 PM
My daughter has three dogs and has no intention of having kids so they are the closest I am going to get to grandchildren with her so yes I do buy them pressies at Christmas

beadsbydesign
14-11-2006, 10:42 PM
peter... what have you got?

I have two darling bunnies and they just love to come in and hop around the wrapping paper..... and munch on a carrot! .... no need for pressies

Funkyhand
14-11-2006, 11:15 PM
When I had my cat 'Scarlett' a few years ago (she disapeared one night and never came back unfortunately) my Mom used to buy her a cat Christmas present from the local pet shop. It usually consisted of some cat sweeties and a new toy. Which she had normally pulled to bits before Christmas day was over!
Anice xx :D

swirlyarts
15-11-2006, 11:39 AM
We used to buy our cat gifts at Christmas - usually a tin of his favorite cat food - stingy I know but we were only little with limited pocket money! Don't have any pets now as I found out I'm allergic to cats and I don't do dogs! Might get a fish one day :)

alicub
19-11-2006, 01:40 PM
I have no pets! and I intend to keep it that way :)

Me and animals don't get on! I can't bring myself to even touch them....fur fills me with fear!

I sound proper miserable don't I????:D

Peter
19-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm the same way with people...............:D

ejralph
19-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Yes Peter - I hate people fur too...:p

My dog gets a Christmas card from the neighbours' dog each year. Apparently they are friends, although we don't speak to the neighbours much or send each other cards. How screwy is that :o lol

alicub
19-11-2006, 10:16 PM
That is seriously odd!!!:confused: sending cards to and from animals!!

Strange as it is I don't mind furry humans it's just the animals I cannot stand:p

ejralph
19-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Ah it gets odder.

Same said neighbours got two pet chickens and named them after me and my mum :o

I wouldn't mind, but I was the ugly chicken :(

mollymandy
20-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Shame dear if my leonard was ere now hed say shame on you he was a n animal lover.

Peter
20-11-2006, 09:42 PM
[quote=beadsbydesign;12648]peter... what have you got?

I have a cat that weighs in at 7kgs, another that we thought was a little kitten until the vet told us she was 4.5kgs, a red collie that thinks he's a cat, we used to have a few mice around until Freya (the small one) found out they were quite tasty. Did you know that cats always leave the liver and kidneys of mice? The vet told me that - quite interesting, I thought. :)