PDA

View Full Version : Bath Bomb Kits

Erial
29-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi,

I remember reading ages ago that someone made and sold bath bomb kits but can't for the life of me remember who it was.

I'm after a really basic kit that I can make with my 7 year old to kill a few hours during these soaking wet school holidays.

I don't want anything difficult or expensive.
Can anyone help?

Thanks
Claire

goblindreams
29-07-2009, 11:47 AM
ooh.. I would like to know too :)

xx

KullakitaCards
29-07-2009, 11:51 AM
www.bath-bomb.com is the person you're after.

Emma.

Bath-Bomb.Com
29-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Hello,

I must have missed this, this morning...

Yes indeed - if you follow the link at the bottom of my signature you'll find the website - if there isn't anything on there you fancy I am quite happy to swap fragrances or make up a custom kit for you - for instance sometimes people want to try Soap and Bath Bombs so I do a kind of combination kit. I'll also customise the labels that come with the kit - so they can say something like "Handmade by Hannah" etc...just let me know..

Please feel free to message me if you need more info...

All the best

Judi :)

Erial
29-07-2009, 03:53 PM
He he...thanks guys!

Well that proved more expensive than intended! I ended up buying a lip balm kit as well as a bath bomb kit - that's what happens when you let your 7 year old shop online with you too!!! :D Was tempted by a soap kit too but think Hubby would have had a fit!!!

I'm sure we'll get through all the bath bombs quite easily but not sure what I'm going to do with 20 lip balms once made!!! Guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas in our family?

Very excited now and can't wait for them to arrive!!! :mf:

Claire
x