PDA

View Full Version : Autumn/Winter Classes (PMC / Art Clay)

Fired Silver
16-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone

I've been AWOL for a bit - I've had a hectic few months and so my jewellery & teaching have had to be put on hold. I'm back now though, but having moved house I'm without internet which is driving me potty!

I've just finalised my classes for September onwards and thought I'd stick a note on here as I can't update the website:

Introduction to PMC / Art Clay - Sunday 13th September 2009, Friday 16th October 2009, Friday 13th November 2009

Introduction to Bronze & Copper Clay - Thursday 17th & Friday 18th September 2009 (2 day class)

Enamelling on PMC / Art Clay - Friday 2nd October 2009

Combining PMC & Glass (fused cabs and lampwork beads) - Sunday 8th November 2009

I am also starting the weekly Monday Club again on Monday 7th September and that will run for 7 weeks.

All the classes will be at my studio in Nether Alderley, Cheshire. If you'd like more info please PM or email me.

Becci
xx

skullandcrossbuns
18-07-2009, 07:39 PM
I'd love to do a pmc class but you're the wrong end of the country for me :(

nicolahovell
21-07-2009, 06:37 PM
I would love to do one- but again also to far for me anyone do them near dorset etc, :behindsofa:

lglad
29-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi i would be intertested in these classes specially the beginners course its something i have wanted to do for a while now, i live in the cheshire region as well if you could let me know more that would be grate my email is: lglad@btinternet.com