• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crafty sara
    500+ Crafters Club
    • Apr 2008

not happy chappey !!!! ......

I have sent most of the afternoon looking for some background papers I had for daisy & dandelion that I have put in a save place. (the fisherman ones)

So safe I CANT FIND IT. It so frustrating as cut & made all the decoupage but cant mat & layer as no backgrounds !!!!

I wanted to make them for fair next week, as attending Blackburn Art Market.

You cany buy the grounds seperate otherwise I would have given up & pop down to craft shop & amitted defeat. They only come in the kit.

I properly wake up at some un-godly hour thinking of where they are. lol Or knowning my luck be awake most of night thinking where are they.

Does this happen to anyone else??

They will turn up after fair I put money on it
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk
  • CarLisaCrafts
    100+ crafts club
    • Jul 2009

There is a kind of daisy back ground on one of the pop corn cds.. could you match it using colouriser??? Would that work?
    www.CarLisaCrafts.com
    Concentrating on Bereavement;
    Because Memories Matter...

My BLOG; http://carlisacrafts.blogspot.com/

Join me on facebook; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bournemouth-United-Kingdom/CarLisaCrafts/127517144345?v=photos&ref=ts#/pages/Bournemouth-United-Kingdom/CarLisaCrafts/127517144345?ref=ts

coming soon www.CarLisaCrafts.co.uk too

Comment

• crafty sara
      500+ Crafters Club
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by CarLisaCrafts View Post
      There is a kind of daisy back ground on one of the pop corn cds.. could you match it using colouriser??? Would that work?

I was going to have a look on my cd's tonight, but the one a had was a water coloured sketch of on a tree & pond which the decoupage then sits on. Its driving me crazzzzzy. lol
      www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

• Aviya Glass
        Super Big Crafter
        • Jun 2008

The times I have put things in a safe place never to be seen again until after when they were needed of course. I wish you luck in finding it in time!
        Terry xxx
        You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
        Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

• wendy
          Super mega crafter
          • Nov 2007

I also have things in such safe places that I will never see them again.

It is very annoying.

I also have an ultra-tidy OH who rounds up my stuff and puts it away. Then I can't find it and neither can he. GRRR.

Oh, and I'll see you at Blackburn Art Market, Sara, and you can let me know if you found them!
          digital stamps for cardmakers: http://www.handmadeharbour.co.uk
          blog: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.com
          hand painted personalised plaques, clocks, canvases, etc: http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk
          blog: http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog

Comment

• crafty sara
            500+ Crafters Club
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by wendy View Post
            I also have things in such safe places that I will never see them again.

It is very annoying.

I also have an ultra-tidy OH who rounds up my stuff and puts it away. Then I can't find it and neither can he. GRRR.

Oh, and I'll see you at Blackburn Art Market, Sara, and you can let me know if you found them!
            Yer see you at Blackburn, im only doing the Friday & Saturday you have to let me know how the wednesday goes? Got letter with info for it, today we are stall 38.

What no. are you?
            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

• fedup
              Moderate crafter
              • Jul 2009

You are not on your own in this. I once spent weeks looking for some paper I had promised to a friend, I had to admit defeat and went out and bought her some (just so I wouldn't disappoint her) only for it to turn up MONTHS later. I have no idea why I didn't see it the first time as it was where I thought I had put it! I just wish I was a tidy person and then everything would have a place and be in it, but I'm not - I prefer to think I am creative and haven't time to be tidy

Comment

• crafty sara
                500+ Crafters Club
                • Apr 2008

It finally got the better of me & I gave in !!!

After last few days of trying to find the backing sheets. My OH took me to Paper Mill Shop & I bought the pack of decoupage to get backing sheets.- Think he was fed up of me looking for them, or moaning about not finding them.
                www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

• perfectangel
                  500+ Crafters Club
                  • May 2009

If you have anything like my luck, it will remain missing until you need something else, then you will find the background paper but not the thing you need now!!!!! he he!

Jo
                  x
                  www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

• Fluffy Squirrel
                    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by crafty sara View Post
                    I was going to have a look on my cd's tonight, but the one a had was a water coloured sketch of on a tree & pond which the decoupage then sits on. Its driving me crazzzzzy. lol
                    Would you be able to print a suitable picture from Google Images to use as a background?

I know you've already bought another kit, but this may be an idea for the others you have no backing for?

I have a habit of putting things in 'safe places' too... problem is they are so safe they never see daylight again!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X