PDA

View Full Version : Am i foolish?

Seahorse
23-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I need some more glass pieces cut of a different size and the best place i can go to is the place that took 3 months to get my order from last time!!
Ive merely asked for a qoute so far, I shall interrigate them further depending on the price.

swirlyarts
23-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Is it the cheapest place to go to or the most convinient? You know for a fact that their customer service is very, very bad so I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole if I were you. Have you tried local glass merchants? They may not get many orders similar to yours but it may tempt them to branch out and offer more 'crafty' things rather than bog standard glass cutting. I know that the plumb centre have a glass merchants section that will cut glass for picture framing (another hobby!) so they may be able to help.
Lynsey

Seahorse
24-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Ooh, il ask my local plumbing diy place.
I contacted them, they said they were unable to help and passed me onto another comapny who hasnt got back to me yet.
I did go to the local mirror place months ago who say they cut glass but it would have been a pound a piece, no matter what size, the cruddy place did them for around 50p each.