PDA

View Full Version : Beads in Bulk

Madly Creating
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm sure someone has asked this before, so please point me at the right thread if I'm being dense....

I'd like to find someone in the UK who sells beads in bulk... seed beads mostly, but also bugles and such.

I'm really keen to increase my 'range' of bead sizes as I mostly have 11/0 - great for some things, not so much for others...

Help? :D

Peter
07-06-2009, 06:16 PM
The problem with that is that you're asking 'people who buy in bulk' to give away their wholesalers. :D I know it sounds the right thing to do, but you're in a very competitive niche here, so don't be surprised if you end up having to spend six months on google like the rest of us! :D

Madly Creating
07-06-2009, 06:18 PM
The problem with that is that you're asking 'people who buy in bulk' to give away their wholesalers. :D I know it sounds the right thing to do, but you're in a very competitive niche here, so don't be surprised if you end up having to spend six months on google like the rest of us! :D

You're likely right - but as I don't sell anything at all, I was hoping one of you would take pity on me... ;) Any pointers would be appreciated!

anglehall
19-06-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm sure someone has asked this before, so please point me at the right thread if I'm being dense....

I'd like to find someone in the UK who sells beads in bulk... seed beads mostly, but also bugles and such.

I'm really keen to increase my 'range' of bead sizes as I mostly have 11/0 - great for some things, not so much for others...

Are you looking for wholesale suppliers? there are a lots of them online. You can get a good price from them even not in UK alone. Just need a bit of delivery charges and you can get what you want. If you are keen, I can do some recommedation.

matt.chatterley
20-06-2009, 10:22 AM

It depends on what you mean by "Bulk" - Mark Sallai (who also posts on here - I'll make sure he sees this thread) can probably sort you out with large orders - at a good price - but it really depends what you have in mind!

If you're after wholesale contacts, etc, I'm pretty sure he won't give his away - they're very precious things! :D