PDA

View Full Version : Very excited... new toys!

woodtattoos
03-06-2009, 05:51 PM
I've been in contact with the president of a pyrography machine manufacturers based in Canada in relation to my book project and they have sent me a parcel of equipment to use. The equipment available in Canada and the States is very specialiZed so it will be great to experiment with the new kit. I will also be able to discuss the range of kit available to crafters around the world in much more detail, as well as taking photographs of the equipment in use.

And the best bit? I'm collecting the parcel this evening... :D ... it's like Christmas has come early!

Si.

Happybunny
03-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow! That sounds great. I hope you have fun with your new toy!!

Sue x

indri
03-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Cool! Hope you have lots of fun playing with it all!

beadsbydesign
03-06-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP...
Please don't forget theforum while you are playing with all your new kit.

Have fun!

greannancrafts
03-06-2009, 06:11 PM
OOOH how exciting, can't wait to see all your new designs

Jane

Scorch
03-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Ooh, cool! Tell, do tell!

Moonbeam Angel
03-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Lucky you!!!! can't wait to see what you produce with these new toys!!!!:D

Louise88
03-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Lucky you!!! :mf:

Ifor-Jones
03-06-2009, 09:40 PM
My warped sense of humour was just about to comment on these posts and the comments made!!!!!!!!! However, I do hope you enjoy playing with the equipment from Canada.

Critchley
03-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Thats quite exciting for you. Do let us know how you get on with it all.

gbell
04-06-2009, 11:21 AM
ooooo I love new tools! wonder what he got?

woodtattoos
04-06-2009, 11:25 AM
It's all made by Razertip... I got a base unit and around a dozen pens with lots of fancy pyro tips (blades, shading nibs, feather formers, writers, circles, etc). I also got a nib cleaner which looks very handy. I'm off to play in a minute once I'm done on here!

Si.

C Hupfield Ceramics
04-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Sounds like lots of fun and experimenting coming your way!

Although those tools sound quite technical...

Ruth Moulds
04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
I've been in contact with the president of a pyrography machine manufacturers based in Canada in relation to my book project and they have sent me a parcel of equipment to use. The equipment available in Canada and the States is very specialiZed so it will be great to experiment with the new kit. I will also be able to discuss the range of kit available to crafters around the world in much more detail, as well as taking photographs of the equipment in use.

And the best bit? I'm collecting the parcel this evening... :D ... it's like Christmas has come early!

Si.

Mmmmmmm got me thinking! Now if I write a book about Aston Martins I wonder??????????? and then another book about Girls Aloud:mf::mf::mf:
As Orville the Duck would say " Can I have my prize now"?!
Brian:D
Ps Enjoy playing with the toys!

woodtattoos
15-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I'd forgotten to update this post... wow, the new kit is fantastic! The options open to me are endless and that's only with a dozen or so different nibs... it really is a joy to use.

Me using my new kit >>> :D

Madly Creating
15-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow!! What fun you're going to have! And you're doing the community a service while you're at it. ;)

pepsi
15-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh sounds fantastic. Bet you feel like all your birthdays have come at once. Cant wait to see what you have produced. xxx ;)