PDA

View Full Version : Tax return filed

Caroleecrafts
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Got my year end done and the tax return filed, feel that I can now concentrate on the new year now that is done and dusted. The online bit worked really well this time no problems and fast.

Ifor-Jones
12-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Got my year end done and the tax return filed, feel that I can now concentrate on the new year now that is done and dusted. The online bit worked really well this time no problems and fast.

Not surprised the on-line bit worked, everyone else was off eating Easter Eggs. Well done and we don't mind you showing off to us lesser mortals who despite having our figures will not get it done until next january!!

cbld
13-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Wow - I'm very impressed by your efficiency! Always takes me a couple of months to get around to filling the online form in!!!

samigail
13-04-2009, 08:39 PM
wow, I'm impressed too, that's great.

I should do mine, it should be as simple as lifting the figures from the spreadsheet I keep and popping them in the right boxes on the form... LOL I suppose there is a benefit to being a really small titchy business!

Lilac Moon
13-04-2009, 09:54 PM

If I send you mine would you do them that quick for me please. It's the first time for me so I'm putting it off for as long as poss.

AnnieAnna
14-04-2009, 10:37 AM
:p Well done Carol. You put us all to shame........except.....
I thought of doing mine now, then I thought - I left things to the last moment this year so I've only just paid a load of tax. If I do the next return now I'll be paying them more money now. The money could sit in the bank for a year earning interest. Uh oh! How much interest are they paying me 0.000000000 something percent? Not much point doing that. Hmmmm I could go out and spend it ............:D

AnnieAnna

Seahorse
14-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Stick the money in a 3.5% ISA at Natwest!!

I recieved a letter today saying by law I have to complete a tax return form.I get the impression they want me to do it online as they didnt actually send me the form, I have to phone them if I want one...so Il be phoning them.

fabricandbags
14-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Well done on getting your tax return filed already. That must be a great feeling.

I've only just received my form and I'm way behind with my accounts. Until I get it done it seems to hang over me like a black cloud!

It's on my to do list this weekend!

Caroleecrafts
14-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Well done on getting your tax return filed already. That must be a great feeling.

I've only just received my form and I'm way behind with my accounts. Until I get it done it seems to hang over me like a black cloud!

It's on my to do list this weekend!

I agree with these comments, I always like to file and complete the y/e accounts asap, that way I can start fresh

GlamGlass
15-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow that is quick!!! :o

I usually get mine done before the kids break for the summer and feel that I have done well!

anmarj
18-04-2009, 07:05 AM
just filed mine online, got confused at the bit about PAYE coding underpayment but they had 0.00 so just put yes:frusty: but it looked right!

Phew first one over with!

Kay