Ads

Collapse

Needed - Lampworkers of the Highest Order !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daisy & Me
    100+ crafts club
    • Jul 2008

Needed - Lampworkers of the Highest Order !!

Hello all

As some of you may already know, my beautiful sister was diagnosed with breast cancer just before Christmas - she is currently undergoing treatment and is doing well.

Although I have always been an enthusiastic supporter of Cancer Research, this has naturally focused my mind on supporting the wonderful work the charity does.

For the very first time, a Relay for Life will be held in Huntly (Aberdeenshire) and we are putting together a team to take part in the 24 hour event - our team is called The Party in Pink

In order to raise funds for the team, we came up with the idea to make five Pandoara / Troll style bracelets to auction at a Party in Pink ladies' evening.

And this - dear ladies and gents - is where you come in !

Which of you gifted glass artists out there would be willing to make sets of four beads - colour theme PINK naturally?

We would be especially interested if anyone is able to create beads with the Breast Cancer pink ribbon - something I have had no luck in finding on any of the usual websites.

Given this is a fund-raising excercise for an extremely worthwhile charity, while we do have a small budget, we would obviously like to spend as little as possible....

If anyone out there is interested / able to help / wants to find out more about the Relay for Life event, then please PLEASE contact me.

Thank you.
    Kirsty
    Last edited by Daisy & Me; 06-04-2009, 02:01 PM.
    With love,
    Daisy & Me
    x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
    Our email address [email protected]
  • Moonlight jewellery
    Junior crafter
    • Mar 2009

Can I suggest you post this on frit-happens where a lot of the UK lampworkers hang out!

I bet you will find someone to help you.

Comment

• Daisy & Me
      100+ crafts club
      • Jul 2008

Thank you for this Moonlight - I sneaked a peek at Frit-Happens.... wow, such talented people there too !!

Will now register so we can put the cry for help on there too - thanks again for the great suggestion.

Kirsty
      With love,
      Daisy & Me
      x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
      Our email address [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X