PDA

View Full Version : Lampwork classes wanted in Wigan/Warrington

Lady Sparkle
05-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi All
I am on the look out for lampwork bead classes close to Wigan/warrington/Liverpool way.I have been thinking of having a go for a while ,but would feel more comfortable with some one showing me the basics.

I am dyslexic so respond better to "hands on stuff" and have bought books ,but cannot seem to get to grips with them.
I do not want to buy the wrong equipment as it is not cheap so thought if I had a go I would know if it was for me!!!!!!

I love jewellery making ,but lampwork has fascinated me for a long time,but like so many crafters I find myself drifting into new tecniques.
My other half is going "not another one",that is why a lesson would possibly save him some money.LOL.............
1/2 OR FULL DAY COURSES OR LESSONS WOULD BE GREAT (private or Colleges etc),just to get me started.
Look forward to your to hearing from you all
Many thanks
Jacki

mizgeorge
05-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Could you get over to Altrincham?

If so, I would be very happy to recommend the fab Kaz Baildon at Cheeky Cherub

www.cheekycherubdesigns.co.uk

You are welcome to tell her George recommended her :)

Lady Sparkle
09-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Georege
Many thanks ,I have contacted Kaz and she sounds a lovely lady.I am hoping to arrange a day with her to have a go as they say.I'm feeling quite nervous just in case I can't get the hang of it quick enough and look an idiot.
Will let you know how it goes .
Once again thank you.
Jacki