PDA

View Full Version : Hi! from the Jumble Bugs girl

jumblebugs
31-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Emily, i'm a 26 year old australian girl now living in San Diego, CA. I make lots of hand sewn bug dolls. I'd love if you could have a look at my website, I put it online last week and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

jumblebugs . com

I'm working on a childrens book at the moment, photographing all my dolls for it! I hope to find a publisher and have it out before Christmas.

cheerio!
Emily.

swirlyarts
01-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Love the bugs!! I think my favourite is the knight - my little girl liked the hula girl and the piggy. You will have to let us know when/if they will be available to buy. Good luck with the book!

Seahorse
01-08-2006, 02:34 PM
How adorable are they!!!!
I just saw a load of bugs smiling at me and it made me smile back!!They are fantastic.

jumblebugs
01-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Hello!
thanks for the feedback, I'm really glad people are liking them :)

I have more photos of the knight bug and i will try to upload them today sometime, i'll let you know when they're there. Also more of hula girl.

have a lovely day!
Emily.

jumblebugs
02-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi Swirlyarts!

i'm just writing to let you know that I added more photos of the knight beetle. If you click on the little photo of him it will go to his page with all the bigger photos from different angles! And I added all the hula girl ones too so you can show your little girl :)

Emily.

swirlyarts
02-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Brilliant - thanks. She is bugging me at the moment to go onto the Cbeebies website and I can't face it so I will try and distract her with your bugs instead!

jumblebugs
04-08-2006, 05:57 PM
heheh good idea!

today i'm sewing a palm tree to go with the hula girl!